Software Engineering Intern2021 - 2021MealMe
Technologies: Python, Flask, MongoDB, Reverse Engineering, Static Analysis, Scraping, Crawlera, Heroku, Redis, WebSockets, Amazon SQS, C++, Web Scraping, Bootstrap, React, GraphQL
- Improved MealMe's scraping technologies using my reverse engineering and CTF skills.
- Scraped multiple food delivery services for all their restaurants in the US using AWS clusters for menu and restaurant info.
- Prepossessed (and merged them across services) and compiled these into a MongoDB database. Used algorithms and machine learning to make a search engine on them for restaurants and food delivery.
- Created the entire internal customer support, including in-app chat, for MealMe.
Research2020 - 2020DIMACS
Technologies: C, Cryptography, Databases, Encryption
- Performed research in the area of data structures and cryptography under Martin Farach-Colton.
- Worked on making a key-value store on a disk that is authenticated and secure.
- Researched how to make Merkle Tree constructions more efficient for verifying traversals of different types of graphs.
- Applied these results to B^epsilon trees and the BetrFS filesystem.
Software Engineering Intern2019 - 2019
Technologies: C++, Flume, TensorFlow, Python, Bazel, Clojure
- Wrote a part of a pipeline in C++ and Flume to process hundreds of billions of data signals and categorize anomalies.
- Made a web dashboard for visualizing and monitoring information about these anomalies.
- Integrated this dashboard to automatically alert teams at Google about anomalies in their data sources.
Cloud and Mobile Developer2017 - 2018Flyermatch
Technologies: Google App Engine, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Image Recognition, Android, CherryPy, Python, SQL
- Wrote a framework to scrape grocery flyers from various grocery chains in Canada.
- Used Google Cloud Platform to run image recognition and document analysis to extract the deals for that grocery store.
- Worked on integrating this framework with the back-end Python server.
- Coded the first iteration of the Android app to display deals and allow searching and clipping.
Software Developer2017 - 2017Kidnetic
- Wrote a web app to allow parents, who were dropping their kids off, to enter their personal information into and sign an electronic waiver form.
- Made the admin side to allow searching and aggregation of waiver data.
- Created a script that formatted the data for any given waiver into a PDF and allowed the admin to download it.