Software | Solution Architect2020 - 2021Earthlink (via Toptal)
Technologies: API Architecture, C#, .NET Core, Neo4j, Scala, Apache Spark, Apache Cassandra, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Consul, Entity Framework Core, Java, ClickHouse, Web Architecture, Microservices, REST, REST APIs, RESTful Microservices, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Modified the architecture of a social network project.
- Created an architecture for the Netflix-like system's recommendation engine.
- Trained team members on microservices, monolithic and event-driven architecture patterns, DDD, caching, message queues/brokers, unit and integration testing, version controls, branching strategies, etc.
- Created the architecture for the CRM system using the microservices pattern.
- Worked on integrations with SAP BRIM, Joget, and Creatio systems.
- Worked on notifications and announcements services, architecture, and flows.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2020 - 2021Metal Service Center (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, CyberSource, Data Encryption, APIs, Entity Framework
- Developed the website and service for a secure payment system for credit-card authorizations.
- Developed the website to create credit-card authorizations using the CyberSource-hosted checkout service.
- Implemented a feature to search for authorization using the Cybersource Transaction API.
- Implemented a feature to settle the authorization using the Cybersource Simple Order API.
- Enabled integration of the customer's existing database for data retrieval and processes.
- Developed the website for public users to authorize payments requested by the Metal Service Center.
- Implemented features for data encryption and decryption and used them to generate and send secure emails.
Product Chief Architect2019 - 2021Aurea
Technologies: Architecture, API Architecture, AWS Cloud Computing Services, REST APIs, Windows Services, Back-end, C#.NET, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, SpecFlow, Microsoft SQL Server, Postman, Jira, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, C#
- Increased the system uptime from 92.75% to 99.9% by implementing stabilization and monitoring plans.
- Increased service uptime up to 99.95% by implementing zero-downtime deployment (ZDD).
- Decreased post-release regression risk to less than 0.25% via end-to-end test suite planning and implementation.
- Led and managed the AES engineering team, closely working with QA automation and manual QA teams.
SaaS Chief Architect2017 - 2019Aurea
Technologies: Architecture, API Architecture, AWS Cloud Computing Services, REST APIs, Windows Services, Nagios, PagerDuty, Zendesk, GitHub, Jira, Entity Framework, SOAP, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#
- Implemented monitoring for sensitive system parts to decrease SLA breach.
- Decreased SLA breach via automated fixing scripts/tasks for known system failures.
- Created system stabilization plan by doing detailed root-cause analysis for system outages, providing remediation and permanent fix steps.
CTO2012 - 2019KSPE Software
Technologies: Architecture, REST APIs, Windows Services, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Managed application development, QA, engineering, and design teams.
- Determined strategic direction of product development for NY’s black car taxi industry, provided solutions for complex system issues, and made technological decisions/solutions.
- Decreased product time-to-client by 25% as a result of implementing SOA.
- Decreased expenditure of resources for deployment by 85% via automated CI/CD implementation.
Chief Software Architect2017 - 2017Aurea
Technologies: Architecture, REST APIs, Back-end, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, Angular, Web API, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#
- Implemented a secure PCI DSS compatible payment system.
- Decreased resource usage and costs by implementing an S3 archiving module.
- Worked closely with the product team to create CI/CD pipelines for new features.
Software Architect2016 - 2017Aurea Energy Solutions
Technologies: Architecture, GitHub, Entity Framework, SharePoint, Angular, Web API, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#
- Implemented an alerting system in a SharePoint-driven system.
- Eliminated manual work by implementing auto-fix features in a product.
- Implemented QA check features in the legacy product.
SaaS Architect2014 - 2016Aurea
Technologies: Architecture, GitHub, Jira, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Entity Framework, Angular, Web API, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, C#
- Automated the SaaS and billing teams' manual daily tasks.
- Decreased SLA breaches by implementing a transaction reconciliation system.
- Led and managed the IT and EDI operators' department.
Chief Architect2005 - 2012KSPE Software
Technologies: Architecture, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Delphi, C++, C#
- Analyzed and fixed bugs on the existing .NET/MS SQL project.
- Developed new features in the system for NY's black car taxi business.
- Led and managed a team of eight engineers. Worked closely with the client to define the most effective development process.