App Developer2018 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: Python, NumPy, SciPy, Tkinter
- Created a cross-platform program that optimizes the reverberation time given the parameters of a room (dimensions, materials, etc) and some user-defined inputs. Implementing optimization techniques enabled us to find the best answer automatically rather than with a manual process based on trial and error.
Technical Writer2017 - 2018Italian Digital Team
Technologies: Python, reStructuredText, Git
- Wrote the documentation for Italy's digital projects, blog posts and articles about the project.
- Created style guides for content creation.
- Tested the documentation platform.
- Automated the content creation with Python scripts.
Post-doctoral Research Associate2015 - 2017University of Edinburgh
Technologies: MATLAB, Python
- Developed graphene microsensors for adaptive acoustic transduction (GMAAT).
- Built numerical simulations of an integrated vibroacoustic transduction system with accompanying electronics.
- Analyzed experimental data using signal processing techniques.