Verified Expert in Engineering
Node.js, Git, Atom, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a multi-player 3D Pong game in HTML5: distributed UX, rendered in WebGL/Three.js, controlled by accelerometers, connected with Socket.IO.
- Built a simple, high-performance React application.
- Created pixel-perfect designs with styled components.
- Integrated a context API to handle application state.
- Developed a small React Native application (using Expo) as a proof of concept.
- Wrote a custom REST API library with Context API.
- Provided server-side rendering with React and AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway to reduce cost from idle server time.
- Implemented GraphQL Data Loader for Postgres SQL tables to reduce DB load.
- Created the admin application of the web store in React.
- Replaced Redux with Apollo Client for GraphQL against a Ruby back-end.
- Created a HOC architecture to reuse common GraphQL functionality for listing and filtering.
- Created our own custom UI library with styled components.
- Used HOC for form manipulation.
- Worked with a React/Redux environment on a major enterprise product already in production.
- Helped integrate charts libraries based on D3 and React.
- Created a new front-end app based on React and Redux.
- Added a Hot module replacement plugin to Webpack.
- Worked with legacy code on the server side, able to understand the principles behind it and make it work again.
- Created reusable D3.js charts using Raphael.js to draw SVG on browsers.
- Handled responsive design layouts for views.
- Implemented reusable components for UX using jQuery.
- Created an xQuery Selector generator from an HTML Element DOMNode.
- Created a Pop CSS editor for elements.
- Designed a MongoDB database.
- Created single-page apps with Backbone.js and Ember.js.
- Developed software using RESTful APIs with Node.js and Express.js.
Business Intelligence Consultant
America Movil (AMX)
- Developed a reporting and decision support system.
- Designed the data warehouse.
- Implemented an ETL process.
- Designed reports and data visualization.
- Configured SharePoint.
Toptal Academy - React.jshttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6nqmerUSyVHKn5g0CpkHvtCycEylazGl
Toptal Academy: AngularJS
Polymer.js: The Future of Web Application Development?
Finding a Better Framework than Vue.js, React, and Angular
Redux, Express.js, Laravel, Flutter, Connect.js, React Native, AngularJS, PixiJS, Ember.js
React, Node.js, Backbone.js, D3.js, Polymer, jQuery, Raphaël, WebRTC, Socket.IO, EaselJS, WebGL, Three.js, jsSHA, RequireJS, YUI, Handlebars
Webpack 2, Babel, Webpack, Node Inspector, Gulp, Grunt, Atom, Expo, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), AWS IAM, Git, GitHub, Solr, Jenkins, Apache, Mercurial, Adobe Fireworks, Redmine, Jira, Mocha
Business Intelligence (BI), Functional Programming, Agile Software Development, REST, Asynchronous Programming, Prototype-based OOP, Parasitic Inheritance
Serverless, Full-stack, Writing & Editing, Web Development, Apollo, Amazon API Gateway, Ajax, DOM, Web Services
SharePoint, MacOS, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, Docker
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), PL/SQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, NoSQL, MySQL
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
Catholic University of Cordoba - Cordoba Argentina