Team Lead2014 - 20178th Sphere Inc.
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Node.js, AngularJS, Orchard CMS, Sitecore
- Developed a code generation-based CMS (KAPTL CMS) as a team leader and architect.
- Led, developed, and architected a complex online catalog based on the Sitecore CMS.
- Developed, as part of a distributed team, different subsystems of a huge social service; used Sitecore CMS and Exigo infrastructure.
- Engineered the front-end development infrastructure based on AngularJS, Gulp, and SASS; based on John Papa style guides.
- Developed a mobile application based on AngularJS SPA.
- Mentored a few junior developers and improved the company's competence level.
- Managed the 8th Sphere company team in Russia: hired developers, created software, and hardware environment.
- Developed a few sites based on an Orchard CMS and developed security tools modules for the Orchard CMS.
- Developed an AngularJS single-page application optimized for mobile phones (iOS, Android).
- Built a Visual Studio extension for code generation by a web service.
- Supported and refactored CLI tool written in Python.
- Created and supported API services based on ASP.NET Web API and Node.js.
Senior .NET Developer2012 - 2013Go2See.ru
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, AngularJS, Orchard CMS
- Developed a traveling information site based on Orchard CMS.
- Created multiple modules for the Orchard CMS like ab image processing module and a SEO tools module.
- Integrated the Travelport API for a Go2See plane ticket booking system.
- Integrated payment method providers for a Go2See booking system.
- Developed an AngularJS-powered back-end for the Orchard CMS modules.
- Took part in tickets search engine development using Redis and MSMQ.
Senior Software Developer2011 - 2012BridgeQuest Labs
Technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Reporting Service
- Developed and integrated an assessment module for the Vuepoint eLearning System.
- Developed and optimized a set of complex SQL reports in cooperation with a database analyst.
- Led a distributed team (two onsite and two remote).
- Refactored the tones of legacy code of existing modules in the Vuepoint e-Learning System.
- Consulted the QA department about the implementation details of the new features and possible defects to check.
- Helped the QA department to create and maintain test plans.
Web Developer2007 - 2011Dynamicweb Outsourcing
- Developed a number of modules for the Dynamicweb CMS using ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Supported the Synkron via CMS as a developer in a distributed team.
- Developed the Dynamicweb CMS Framework, integrated Lucene as a full-text search, used Picasa as one of the image storage services and a Google custom search.
- Took part in a number of CMS customization projects based on Synkron Via and Dynamicweb CMS; mostly the sites were for public organizations like the International HIV/AIDS Alliance, 2009 UN Climate Change Conference, The Danish Institute for Human Rights, and more.
- Consulted Synkron via CMS users via a developers' forum.
- Integrated a Redmine ticket management system for tracking bugs, code reviews, and time schedules.
- Mentored the front-end developers to create XSLT-templates.