API Design Developer
Alvaro is a technical consultant and back-end developer with a focus on Node.js and Java. In his last few projects, he has contributed to the development of applications/tools, analyzing problems and solving them, defining and implementing APIs, ethical hacking support, and vulnerabilities analysis.
IBM API Connect, Jenkins, OpenShift, Confluence, Jira, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, Command Prompt (CMD), Git
The most amazing...
...project was to adapt and extend the Node-Red architecture until it could be used as a CI image with source code management, local security, and automatic tests.
IT Technical Advisor
- Extended the Node-Red architecture to adjust the needs of the customer (CI, source control, tests, etc.).
- Developed custom security policies for the API server.
- Supported a variety of projects in all the phases: requirements definition, development, integration, and deployment to production.
- Provided level 3 support, for both brownfield and greenfield projects.
Functional Analyst and Developer of Security Components
Vector ITC group
- Defined and implemented security components (mainly signing methods) that were integrated into the client's customer applications.
- Provided level 3 support regarding the security components and the client's customer applications themselves.
- Maintained and developed visual templates for the client's customer applications.
- Developed a few sets of Node.js applications as part of tools for internal use in the team.
Integrator in customers' channels area
Vector ITC group
- Defined and integrated different applications for different customer channels (internet, mobile, branches, and ATM).
- Provided level 3 support of different applications inside those channels.
- Developed applications for data migration, specifically related to the customer's credentials and their signing methods.
Extending the Architecture of Node-Red
In addition to the architecture, we prepared a whole set of modules with functionalities of the client's legacy systems so they could be easily integrated into the new developments.
Security Policies and A New CI Circuit for Them
These policies ran in the corresponding IBM Datapower, and I created the policies and a CI circuit to be able to develop this kind of policy out of the IBM tools and easily generate the release package.
Security Applications for Making the Applications Independent of The Different Authentications
User Credentials Migration Software
Implementation of New Automatic Testing
This tool could be used easily from the CI circuit.
Node.js, Jenkins Pipeline
Node-RED, IBM API Connect, Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, IBM DataPower
APIs, API Design, Platform as a Service (PaaS), LDAP, Command Prompt (CMD), Shell Scripting, Ethical Hacking, Data Migration
Spring, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP)
Red Hat OpenShift, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Eclipse, OpenShift
Security, IT Security
Master's Degree in Computer Science
UNED - Spain
Master’s Course in Renewable Energies
Universidad de Zaragoza - Zaragoza, Spain
Technical IT Engineering Degree in Computer Science
Universidad Carlos III - Madrid, Spain