AEM Architect2018 - PRESENTMcAfee
- Created CDN First Architecture: a type of architecture that was used to rearchitect the shopping cart resulting in recording the performance in less than a second worldwide.
- Tested and used AEM components and a flexible framework that enabled marketing to run 100 parallel campaigns; previously they could at the most get 10 tests per year.
- Developed a dynamic landing page (DLP) framework in AEM which cut down the number of landing pages from 600 to ten while increasing content velocity from weeks to just days.
- Managed a best-practices wiki to enforce best practices across teams.
- Constantly mentored technical leads and ensured that they are on their path to become architects.
AEM Consultant2016 - 2017KBB | Auto Trader
- Conducted performance audits by reviewing the current code and finding ways to optimize.
- Audited and reviewed the current CD/CD process and worked to optimize the same.
- Worked on a design pattern to expose AEM services to a KBB website for personalization and advertisement (e.g., a personalization engine).
AEM Consultant2015 - 2017Cadence
- Wrote AEM to Microsoft Site Search (aka FAST) integration. This architecture included defining taxonomy, setting up web spiders, writing Java services to access FastAPI, and then creating the AEM component to enable the search.
- Worked on Event Management templates and components. This involved integration with Eventbrite.
- Worked to establish a CI/CD using Git and Jenkins. I was also involved in setting up a process for backup and restore, and product support.
AEM Consultant2016 - 2016Intel
- Audited the current infrastructure to find gaps that conflicted with industry best practices.
- Wrote a flexible component that could loop into the input data—which was quite a piece of remarkable work—this allowed marketing operations to create pages with "features and their comparison" with ease.
AEM Solution Architect2015 - 2016VMware
- Developed migration scope and scripts to transfer localized content and assets from TeamSite to AEM.
- Managed the product backlog, the architecture design for the Localization Adapter, Google Appliances, and personalization using Target.
- Designed application-specific templates, components, authoring dialog, publication workflows, and CSS; also finalized the enterprise taxonomy (tagging framework).
- Created a proof of concept (POC) for using the Microsoft FAST engine instead of Google Search Appliance.
AEM Architect2015 - 2015Riverbed
- Worked on AEM migration scripts to convert Oracle Web Center Sites to AEM 5.6.
- Gated content delivery /custom authentication module. This module would check if the download performed by the end-user is captured as a leader in Salesforce.
- Developed Adaptive Forms to capture email addresses.
- Integrated with Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce, where every gated content required an email to be entered. This email triggered an email through Eloqua and thus created a lead.
AEM Consultant2015 - 2015Western Digital
- Created an asset-share UI using AEM's new touch interface.
- Wrote custom project workflows to ensure all jobs are completed and notifications are sent correctly.
- Migrated the job submission process to AEM so that WD vendors and partners could request that a branded image/asset be printed in a certain format and size. AEM interacts with the external job submission portal for submission and tracking.
AEM Consultant2014 - 2015Calix
- Built use cases for comparative analysis between potential CMS vendors (Adobe AEM, Drupal Aquia, Sitecore and Oracle WebCenter Sites).
- Worked on the migration plan and initial load script, including a DTD for HTML components.
- Built the database extract utility to get pages out of the current legacy system and convert them into each of the potential CMS system (Adobe, Oracle, Aquia, SiteCore).
AEM Architect2014 - 2015Fireeye
- Migrated the current WordPress website to Adobe's Experience Manager and also launched the first portal, Fireeye.com.
- Developed the content structure for localization including live and language copies.
- Migrated Fireeye's blog content website into the main marketing website. This included exporting MySQL content with post threads and relationships.
- Established a continuous integration and continuous migration framework using Jenkins and GitHub. This helped Fireeye have a streamlined release process.
AEM Consultant2012 - 2014Petco
- Led the development for implementing AEM in the eCommerce portal including the integration with IBM Commerce.
- Migrated the site Unleashed by Petco to AEM including exporting the legacy website to AEM and the development of components and templates.
- Implemented security models, workflow, templates, and AEM components.
- Developed migration plans and scripts to transfer content from Peco's Legacy to AEM.
- Architected AEM's headless architecture for a seamless integration with IBM's commerce portal.
- Developed the enterprise data architecture, taxonomy, and content repository (DAM).
Technical Lead2006 - 2012Knova
- Built various public portals, e.g., VMware (Kb.vmware.com), AOL (Help.aol.com), Sony (Esupport.sony.com), Intuit (My.proseries.intuit.com/support/index.aspx), Acresso (Kb.acresso.com), Symbol (Support.macrovision.com), and Telelogic (Telelogic.com).
- Implemented several intranet portals for clients including Thomson Reuters, ACS, Texas Instruments, Quixtar, Qwest, and Tellabs.
- Constructed best practices and technical design templates.
- Arranged training sessions and spoke at the Knovaconferences.
- Developed POCs and worked on the scope of work (SOW).