iOS Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTTake Off Labs
Technologies: Logo Design, Terminal, Pixelmator, Firebase Analytics, Jira, Postman, Xcode, Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Successfully built and deployed the digital scorecards feature for the Golf Genius iOS app. The product is a type of golf tournament management software used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
- Handled the monthly deployment of new features based on client requirements on Jira for the GHIN iOS app for the United States Golf Association.
- Worked on deep links in order to seamlessly switch from one app to another in order to use a specific functionality.
- Successfully migrated Objective-C to Swift in certain areas of the apps.
iOS Software Engineer2020 - 2020Freelance
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Successfully migrated Swift 3 to the latest Swift version and updated the apps to support the latest iPhone screens.
- Worked on a feature that could create and scan QR codes using the iPhone's camera, process that information, and perform different actions based on that.
- Worked hands-on with Postman and Swagger as well as with UIkit's networking features.
iOS Software Engineer2020 - 2020S&Y Technologies LLC
Technologies: iPadOS, Pixelmator, Xcode, Cloud Firestore, iOS
- Created a system that could handle messaging between two users, which could be scaled to support group chats as well.
- Successfully integrated GeoFirestore into an iOS app in order to display accurate information from Cloud Firestore based on the user's location.
- Implemented a 2-role system made from two apps—one for the clients and one for the businesses as well as another iPad app so that restaurants could better manage their business.
iOS Software Engineer2017 - 2019Take Off Labs
- Came up with the idea of remotely fetching tab bar buttons instead of having static ones and successfully deployed five apps for golfers in the United States, Australia, and other countries.
- Integrated the Amazon Fling framework into an iOS app in order to stream content to an Amazon Fire TV directly from the user's iPhone via Bluetooth. This feature was used by hundreds of golf clubs in order to display scores on TVs for players to see.
- Worked on and successfully deployed the score verification feature for the Golf Genius iOS app.