DevOps Engineer2018 - 2019Spotcap Global
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Linux, Python
- Refactored the IaaC tool to deploy the infrastructure in several AWS accounts.
- Automated ES backups in S3 and provided the base ground to restore it.
- Reduced AWS bills 20% by scaling EC2 instances to zero and did it according to schedule.
- Implemented automated upgrades for security patches.
DevOps Engineer2017 - 2018OLX Group
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ansible, Puppet, OpenShift, Docker, Linux, AWS, Akamai, Terraform
- Supported application teams in the software development life cycle to ensure successful releases.
- Followed and tracked projects in Jira involving infrastructure and development teams.
- Participated in the architecture design and the step-by-step planning of new services.
- Deployed new services and infrastructure with Terraform in AWS.
SysOps Engineer2015 - 2017OLX Group
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), OpenShift, Grafana, Kubernetes, Nagios, Sensu, Terraform, Puppet, Python, Ansible, Linux, AWS
- Managed incidents during on-call rotation 24/7 restoring faulty services that affected the end-user.
- Optimized and tuned the infrastructure and services, from Linux kernel in AWS AMIs to application configurations using automation tools.
- Enhanced the monitoring system with automatic remediation actions depending on the alert and severity with Ansible and Puppet.
- Supported a wide variety of high traffic infrastructures, from AWS to bare-metal deployments.
- Debugged and solved infrastructure misbehavior related to NTP, SSL, and configuration management.
Unix/Linux System Administrator2012 - 2015Globant
Technologies: Bash, Python, NFS, Nginx, DHCP, FTP, Docker, BIND, VMware, CentOS, BSD, Linux, Subversion (SVN)
- Configured and provisioned lt virtual servers with VMware ESX and bare-metal servers (development. quality control, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, production) for internal and on-demand projects.
- Configured and managed hosted SVN/Trac repositories for companies projects.
- Maintained and deployed an internal DNS infrastructure and views for new and existing offices.
- Upgraded and maintained hosted Atlassian tools like Bamboo and Crucible.
- Maintained, configured, and deployed FTP, web, and WordPress services among others.
Unix Production System Analyst Support2011 - 2012Verizon Business
Technologies: T-SQL, KSH, Sybase, Unix
- Supported Verizon's application telephone invoice system.
- Developed KSH and T-SQL scripts to identify recurrent issues in the application's backend.
- Analyzed project migration feasibility to new environments.
Operation Production Support2010 - 2011Accenture
Technologies: SOA, IIS, MySQL, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Supported a critical financial related infrastructure for an internal customer.
- Monitored and supported ESB, MySQL servers, and IIS in production environment.
- Reported issues and managed projects for the global team.
Unix System Administrator2008 - 2010IBM
Technologies: WebSphere, KSH, Solaris, AIX, Red Hat Linux, Unix
- Supported application migrations under WebSphere application server on Linux systems.
- Configured and maintained Solaris and AIX customer infrastructures.
- Prepared and reviewed technical instructions for standardized deployments.