Co-founder, Software Engineer, and Architect2014 - PRESENTFASTech
Technologies: Python, C++, Android, Linux, AWS, Docker
- Implemented custom algorithms quickly for image and video compression using Python and C++.
- Prototyped several algorithms for camera self-calibration using Python.
- Implemented an algorithm to estimate the zoom ratio of a camera using Python and optical flows.
- Implemented an Android application to record video synchronized with metadata read from the phone sensors (camera pose, location and zoom).
- Implemented a target geolocation algorithm with Kalman Filtering.
Co-founder, Software Engineer, and Architect2010 - 2014LVK Labs
Technologies: Android, iOS, Google Glass, Objective-C, Java, C++, Python, Google App Engine
- Designed and developed a platform to make chatbots for Facebook, Google Talk, and other XMPP servers. The application implements its own natural language processing engine.
- Designed and developed a game for iOS using the Cocos2d-iPhone framework.
- Ported the aforementioned game from iOS (Objective-C) to Android using the Cocos2d-x (C++) framework and Android NDK.
- Collaborated on several open source projects. See https://github.com/lvklabs?tab=repositories.
- Implemented and trained an Artificial Neural Network in Python. See https://github.com/paglian/afip-query.
- Implemented a prototype of a tourism application for Google Glass using Python, Google Mirror, Google Maps, and HTML/CSS. See http://okmapit.com.
Software Engineer2008 - 2011Intel
Technologies: C++, Qt, Boost, SQLite
- Developed an augmented reality application using Google Maps and Qt to run on prototype MID devices.
- Worked on development of the Intel Services Manager framework (similar to the Java OSGi framework).
- Developed on the Moblin and Meego, both Linux distributions for mobile devices currently merged in the Tizen project.
- Provided software update solutions for several Intel projects such as WiDi (Intel Wireless Display) and others not publicly released.
- Designed and developed the Intel Manageability Firmware Recovery Agent.
- Worked on the development of a high performance persistence library using template metaprogramming.
- Worked with a long list of technologies such as Qt, boost, POCO, gSOAP, XML, and operating systems such as Windows XP, 7, Ubuntu, Fedora, Moblin, Meego, etc.
Mobile Game Developer2007 - 2008Gameloft
Technologies: Java, J2ME, C++
- Ported J2ME (Java Micro Edition) games to different devices such as Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC, etc.
- Ported J2ME games to BlackBerry OS.
- Ported BREW (C++) games to Windows Mobile (C++).
- Collaborated in the development of a tool to translate J2ME Games to C++.