Verified Expert in Engineering
Andrés is a senior PHP and Shopify developer with over 10 years of experience. He specializes in creating clean, efficient, and functional software by employing the best design and architecture principles along with excellent knowledge of the latest and most trending tools. Andrés has experience with REST-based APIs as well as with major PHP content management systems available today.
VMS, Linux, Git, Vagrant, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a benchmark tool to measure the level of digital impact and strategy for different companies.
- Developed dozens of Shopify stores, including theming, applications, integrations, custom software.
- Handled workloads for huge companies that have Shopify stores with millions of sales.
- Managed and trained developers in PHP, Laravel, and the Shopify ecosystem, including theming, apps development, and integrations with different services.
Back-end Web Developer
- Created a benchmark tool to measure the digital impact of companies.
- Created an integration tool so Shopify could interact with warehouse systems, billboards, and digital downloads delivery.
- Supported the development of different products for big companies by managing the server infrastructure, continuous integration, repositories, and source code under Linux AWS stacks.
- Managed the technical resources needed to develop different products for the company.
- Created the base of a marketing platform and a URL shortener for the company's internal projects.
Area del Vino
- Revamped the main company's website.
- Worked in WordPress to improve secondary sites.
- Created an internal system for sending newsletters and mailings to companies.
- Developed procedures to improve the company's internal process.
- Maintained and improved the physical IT infrastructure.
Laravel, Tailwind CSS, Angular, CakePHP, AngularJS, Bootstrap
Shopify API, Vue, jQuery, Node.js
Sublime Text 3, Jenkins, Vagrant, Sublime Text, Git
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Continuous Integration (CI), Test-driven Development (TDD)
Shopify, WordPress, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ubuntu Linux, Linux RHEL/CentOS, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker, DigitalOcean
Web Development, Full-stack, VMS, API Integration, WebSphere Application Server, APIs, Front-end, Front-end Development, Chrome Extensions, Controller
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Systems Engineering
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Mendoza
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring