Verified Expert in Engineering
Andres is a senior PHP developer and Drupal architect who's developed demanding software solutions and Drupal implementations. He has over 12 years of experience working with Drupal and would describe himself as a Drupal solutions architect who can do the back-end but can also build the whole infrastructure.
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is an OpenID Connect Extras contributed module.
Alliance Innovations LLC
- Maintained multiple Drupal 8 and Drupal 9 sites.
- Used Harvest for internal time tracking. Worked on Atlalasian solutions, especially Jira, for third-party clients.
- Worked on several Drupal 8 to Drupal 9 site upgrades, including Composer updates, Git management, database updates, and Acquia support.
Senior Back-end Developer
- Worked on multiple back-end challenges and integrations; worked with a front-end team and professionals to create awesome web projects; took part in Drupal migrations.
- Utilized Pantheon, CircleCI, and GitHub as the main sources on the projects for a long time.
- Constructed Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 sites; performed migrations to Drupal 9.
Senior Drupal Developer
- Designed and developed complex Drupal implementations for multiple US organizations.
- Implemented custom and complex back-end solutions using Drupal.
- Helped project managers and business analysts create software requirements and translate this business logic into build specs.
Drupal Solutions Architect | Drupal Senior Developer
- Served as a technical lead for Boots Road Group: it was an engagement made through Toptal; also worked as a Drupal back-end developer for ImageX Media, Canada.
- Performed freelance work for multiple organizations through Toptal.
- Worked as a solutions architect for Boots Road Group; worked as a Drupal back-end developer for ImageX Media, Canada.
- Acted as a solutions architect for Boots Road Group. Served as a Drupal back-end lead and team lead.
Drupal Technical Lead
- Acted as the technical lead of the Drupal projects.
- Designed and implemented a single sign-on process using OpenID connect for ProjectShare and the Texas Education Association.
- Designed and implemented a Drupal 7 solucion for Cisco affiliates, extensively using Organic Groups.
Drupal Tech Lead
- Designed and developed multiple Drupal projects.
- Mentored the team.
PHP Senior Developer
Plus Projects S.A.
- Implemented custom CMSs in PHP for multiple clients in Ecuador.
- Implemented custom PHP software for the chain management of the Flower Shop Company.
OpenID Connect Extras
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicinehttp://www.lshtm.ac.uk/
Drupal 8, Drupal 7, Apache2, Drupal, Linux, Drupal 6, Ubuntu, Pantheon, LAMP, Acquia Cloud
JSON, Cache, Databases, MySQL
Back-end, Technical Architecture, SOAP, Ajax, Unix/Linux Virtualization, Virtualization, Single Sign-on (SSO), Drupal 9, Back-end Development
jQuery, JSON API
Jira, VirtualBox, Apache, Varnish, NGINX, Slack, Solr, Apache Solr
Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), REST, Agile Software Development, Scrum
Bootstrap 3+, AngularJS, Twig
System Engineer's Degree in Computer Science
Universidad de las Américas - Quito, Ecuador