Founder | Consultant2016 - PRESENTIntegrity Data Insights
Technologies: Data Visualization, SQL, Intuit QuickBooks, Salesforce, Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, C#, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed a complete solution to automate project bidding for clients and sourcing for partners. This completely modernized their processes, reduced sales rep time, and captured critical data used for analysis and better decisions.
- Designed and implemented a data warehouse to automatically capture critical business data all in a single location; used Tableau for data visualization and report automation—this allowed the client to easily see key metrics they needed in real-time.
- Automated the process to send NPS (net promoter score) surveys to clients based on Salesforce information.
- Developed a unique solution to display Tableau reports on digital signage throughout the client's office, built a website to integrate with digital signage application, and enabled that new client opportunities are updated hourly on screens.
- Assisted with a massive customer migration which moved thousands of customers from a legacy software platform to a more modern stack, implemented a critical data analysis and data retrieval in Teradata, and tracked the status of migrations.
- Developed extensive Tableau dashboards for large sales teams to explore customer usage patterns and better serve their customers; authored dozens of data visualizations with drill throughs; built custom data marts to prepare data for display.
- Built a risk-scoring model for a subscription-based customer based on past customer usage data to identify risk factors including drops in the activity, low usage, negative customer feedback, and failed payments. Built Tableau dashboards to surface.
- Built a revenue forecast tool combining data from multiple systems (Salesforce, Quickbooks, and proprietary ones) into a single view. Implemented logic to project revenue. Built visualizations in Tableau to display the forecast to end user.
Manager, Marketing Information Systems2010 - 2016LexisNexis
Technologies: Data Visualization, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server
- Managed a software development team for marketing and sales databases for three major business units with more than $1 billion in revenue.
- Supervised the efforts to enhance database, fix issues, and communicate the progress on initiatives to key business unit leadership.
- Gathered requirements for new features and provided technical guidance and problem-solving support to team members.
- Coordinated software releases and quality assurance checks.
- Managed the global software development team and provided data analyses.
- Designed and implemented automated processes for performing and reporting on quality assurance checks.
- Converted the team to the Agile methodology and worked with the leadership on this transition.
Senior Software Engineer2000 - 2010LexisNexis
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed a customer insight website that averages over 200 users per month across all LexisNexis business units; it delivers key customer intelligence in an innovative, user-friendly interface.
- Created a customer alert system featuring predictive analytics by partnering with team statistician in implementing a customer cancellation model and statistical confidence intervals to track customer behavior shifts and deliver results to end-users.
- Built a sales territory management and forecasting tool that enabled sales reps to report predicted performance against goals.
- Created the Murphy Report: the company's standard report providing customer profile data to the sales force (it produced over 39,000 reports in 15 years).