eCommerce2019 - PRESENTSAI Global
- Created an eCommerce solution for US operations.
Web Developer2016 - PRESENTBreathe
Technologies: WordPress, aXcelerate, Infusionsoft, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions, Stripe, PHP, jQuery
- Developed a student course selector page that was integrated with an external student software system to allow users to enroll and pay for a subscription-based Pilates education service.
- Customized a WooCommerce Subscriptions integration to enable varied scheduled payment plans based on a student's prior educational completion.
- Dramatically improved the website's load times by implementing deferred script loading, compressed images, caching, and CDN services.
- Cleaned the website of malicious code and added anti-hacking measures by incorporating Securi and various other WordPress security hardening measures after a site hack.
- Converted the site to use the security of SSL encryption to protect user login credentials from being viewed.
- Created a course calendar via API calls from an external software system to display an aggregated view of student deadlines and attendance dates. This prevented the duplicate of static course information as it could be sourced from one place improving the maintainability of the system.
- Scheduled functions utilizing a real CRON service and not the default WordPress schedule service which relies on users visiting the site to trigger the scheduler.
Web Developer2017 - 2017Chris Sajnog
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Fixed the formatting of various elements and page layouts using CSS.
- Troubleshot and resolved a myriad of issues regarding subscriptions, messaging, plugin conflicts, and site load times.
- Reduced the number of plugins used on the site by 20% by replacing the bloated plugin solutions with succinct, lean, and custom-coded solutions.
- Created custom login pages and order redirects based on users' shopping cart items and membership levels.
- Integrated a messaging system for group discussions on the WordPress posts.
- Created a "Save the Sale" feature through custom code allowing members to be offered a months free subscription is they decided not to cancel.
Lead WordPress Developer2014 - 2017Early Childhood Australia
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, jQuery, MySQL, WooCommerce
- Converted a static HTML eCommerce site into a dynamic, WooCommerce powered platform with the ability to sell physical, virtual, and subscription items.
- Created a personalized PDF Terms and Conditions upon the purchase of electronically distributed teaching materials.
- Performed regular testing and scheduling of WordPress plugin and core updates.
- Developed a custom shipping plugin to meet the business requirements of the client.
- Implemented a booking system to allow the selling of ticketed educational events around the country.
- Performed a seamless integration of additional customer demographic details into the customer's account page.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Innovize
Technologies: WordPress, Ajax, jQuery, PHP, Twilio API, PassKit API, Bootstrap
- Created a website called "Send a Friend" which enabled users to send colleagues a gift. Customers are sent an email/SMS with a coupon for a complimentary item that they can redeem at the merchant it was purchased for.
- Integrated with the Twilio API for sending SMS to recipients informing them of their free gift.
- Generated QR coupons via PassKit that are used to redeem the gift in store.
- Developed a Bootstrap popup window that captures recipient demographics. This was added to the shopping cart via AJAX and form validation ensured all the required fields were entered.
- Stored custom checkout field data in the order and modified the checkout page to include all the recipient data to validate the gift was being sent to the correct details.
Analyst Programmer2006 - 2016Department of Health and Aging
Technologies: C#.NET, Windows Forms, SQL Server, Sybase, T-SQL, ASP.NET, Crystal Reports, UNIX, XML, HL7 Messaging
- Developed a password reset tool used across the entire government department in ASP.NET. Implemented a system that resulted in a significant reduction in the call volume to the help desk regarding this issue.
- Created a suite of level 2 help desk tools in C# to assist in common mundane tasks replacing a UNIX command line interface with a Windows GUI.
- Designed and built in C# a real-time queue monitoring system to monitor interface messaging processing. This resulted in a decrease in the time taken to resolve interface errors and troubleshoot any issues as a result of these failed messages.
- Built C# DLL libraries to enable the viewing of patient radiology images on a state wide patient administration system. This enabled the consolidation of patient medical records resulting in doctors being able to make better clinical decisions based on previous imaging results.
- Configured and customized a $40 million dollar state-wide clinical system called EPAS. My duties included the creation of a custom functionality for the administration of chemotherapy treatment and integrating legacy system data to allow access to historical patient medical records.
Business Analyst2004 - 2005HSBC Bank
Technologies: VB 6, VBA, Access DB, AS/400
- Identified and resolved work place bottlenecks by creating software to automate and optimization procedures.
- Extracted and manipulated the IBM AS/400 and access database data utilizing VB software to provide real-time acquisition volumes. Previous reporting tools could only provide figures with a 24-hour lag on volume amounts.
- Formulated and implemented the “Referrals Direct” lead and data tracking system to replace an existing software system. The enhancement of the system led to a 40% increase in acquired volumes.
- Created a Windows forms lead dialing software for numerous operations resulting in significant increases in DPA compliance and productivity of agents. This system removed the need for a paper-based business.
- Implemented a secured home loan’s application form. This replaced a previously manual operation, and cut processing time significantly. Secured business was amplified by 240% after its implementation.