- Web DeveloperChris Sajnog2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Fixed the formatting of various elements and page layouts using CSS.
- Troubleshot and resolved a myriad of issues regarding subscriptions, messaging, plugins conflicts, and site load times.
- Reduced the number of plugins used on the site by 20% by replacing the bloated plugin solutions with succinct, lean, and custom-coded solutions.
- Created custom login pages and order redirects based on users' shopping cart items and membership levels.
- Integrated a messaging system for group discussions on the WordPress posts.
- Created a "Save the Sale" feature through custom code allowing members to be offered a months free subscription is they decided not to cancel.
- WordPress DeveloperTradelaide2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Bootstrap 3, PHP, jQuery, MySQL, CSS, ACF, BadgeOS
- Modularized a custom plugin design enabling the ability to switch features on and off, if issues arise or features are not required.
- Developed a messaging plugin for sending emails between members utilizing AJAX for an improved user experience.
- Built a geo-enabled browser where a user can do custom post types and post searches; also a user can search for items within specific distance radius from their location.
- Developed a badge and points rewards on the BadgeOS platform for awarding users with different interactions with the site.
- Built a unique responsive theme design on the Divi platform. The SEO was optimized using https://toolbox.seositecheckup.com and was optimized for faster page load times using https://gtmetrix.com.
- Web DeveloperInnovize2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: WordPress, AJAX, jQuery, PHP, Twilio API, PassKit API, Bootstrap
- Created a website called "Send a Friend" which enabled users to send colleagues a gift. Customers are sent an email/SMS with a coupon for a complimentary item that they can redeem at the merchant it was purchased for.
- Integrated with the Twilio API for sending SMS to recipients informing them of their free gift.
- Generated QR coupons via PassKit that are used to redeem the gift in store.
- Developed a Bootstrap popup window that captures recipient demographics. This was added to the shopping cart via AJAX and form validation ensured all the required fields were entered.
- Stored custom checkout field data in the order and modified the checkout page to include all the recipient data to validate the gift was being sent to the correct details.
- Web DeveloperBreathe2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: WordPress, aXcelerate, Infusionsoft, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions, Stripe, PHP, jQuery
- Added a course selector page to streamline the student pilates course selection process.
- Added WooCommerce Subscriptions to enable a scheduled payment plan instead of a lump sum amount.
- Improved website load-times from 8 seconds down to 1 second by moving the site onto a faster hosting platform and employing caching technologies.
- Cleaned the website of malicious code and added anti-hacking measures by incorporating Securi and various other WordPress security hardening measures; after a site hack.
- Converted the site to a fully SSL compliant site.
- Lead WordPress DeveloperEarly Childhood Australia2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, jQuery, MySQL, WooCommerce
- Converted a static HTML eCommerce site into a dynamic, WooCommerce powered platform with the ability to sell physical, virtual, and subscription items.
- Created a personalized PDF Terms and Conditions upon the purchase of electronically distributed teaching materials.
- Performed regular testing and scheduling of WordPress plugin and core updates.
- Developed a custom shipping plugin to meet the business requirements of the client.
- Implemented a booking system to allow the selling of ticketed educational events around the country.
- Performed a seamless integration of additional customer demographic details into the customer's account page.
- Analyst ProgrammerDepartment of Health and Aging2006 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#.NET, Windows Forms, SQL Server, Sybase, T-SQL, ASP.NET, Crystal Reports, UNIX, XML, HL7 Messaging
- Developed a password reset tool used across the entire government department in ASP.NET. Implemented a system that resulted in a significant reduction in the call volume to the help desk regarding this issue.
- Created a suite of level 2 help desk tools in C# to assist in common mundane tasks replacing a UNIX command line interface with a Windows GUI.
- Designed and built in C# a real-time queue monitoring system to monitor interface messaging processing. This resulted in a decrease in the time taken to resolve interface errors and troubleshoot any issues as a result of these failed messages.
- Built C# DLL libraries to enable the viewing of patient radiology images on a state wide patient administration system. This enabled the consolidation of patient medical records resulting in doctors being able to make better clinical decisions based on previous imaging results.
- Configured and customized a $40 million dollar state-wide clinical system called EPAS. My duties included the creation of a custom functionality for the administration of chemotherapy treatment and integrating legacy system data to allow access to historical patient medical records.
- Business AnalystHSBC Bank2004 - 2005
Technologies: VB 6, VBA, Access DB, AS/400
- Identified and resolved work place bottlenecks by creating software to automate and optimization procedures.
- Extracted and manipulated the IBM AS/400 and access database data utilizing VB software to provide real-time acquisition volumes. Previous reporting tools could only provide figures with a 24-hour lag on volume amounts.
- Formulated and implemented the “Referrals Direct” lead and data tracking system to replace an existing software system. Enhancement of the system led to a 40% increase in acquired volumes.
- Created a Windows forms lead dialing software for numerous operations resulting in significant increases in DPA compliance and productivity of agents. This system removed the need for a paper-based business.
- Implemented a secured home loan’s application form. This replaced a previously manual operation, and cut processing time significantly. Secured business was amplified by 240% after its implementation.