Lead Python Developer2015 - PRESENTEpam Systems
- Led a team in the creation of a web-based CRM for the HR department with automated email notifications, status tracking, and specialized tools like template insurance offering.
- Integrated an application with APIs using JSON endpoints to reduce manual input.
- Developed several Google Chrome extensions to improve the performance of people who work with internal systems.
- Created samples for Google App Maker.
- Improved application performance by optimizing SQL queries.
Senior Python Developer2010 - 2015Luxoft
- Worked to complete the development of a web application with many complicated forms.
- Improved the performance of the back end.
- Migrated the front end to Bootstrap so that the UI was consistent.
- Added continuous integration based on Jenkins to run integration tests during the night on several agents to reduce testing time.
- Created an office map system so my colleagues were able to find location information (floor, open space, and exact whereabouts) by first name, surname, or email.
- Managed a team of one developer and three QAs.
Software Engineer2009 - 2010Omsk City Local Government Office: The Information and Communication Technologies Department
- Worked to complete the development of a new city web portal: Admomsk.ru.
- Developed modules for Liferay CMS.
- Created a REST API for integration with other departments, so they can automatically update their data on a web portal.
- Introduced the use of a bug-tracker system.
Developer2006 - 2009ISS Art, Ltd.
- Created a back-end REST API using the Java Restlet framework and interfacing with a MySQL database.
- Built a prototype of a single-page application (SPA) using the Ext JS framework.
- Grew the front-end team that was building the SPA client.
- Integrated Atlassian Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Built an MVP of a cross-platform accounting application using C++ and the Qt framework.
- Developed an application that merges a building plan of the object with Google maps with Flex and ActionScript.