- Java Architect2015 - 2016Aurea
- Successfully implemented a project of integration of BPM product with the monitoring system.
- Made a significant contribution to the project of the product virtualization in the AWS cloud by creating a central logging mechanism.
- Did code base analysis for a legacy code base and identified the most critical parts of the system that allowed to create efficient test coverage strategy; used Python for this project.
- Technical Leader / Architect2013 - 2015Luxfot UK
- Along with my colleagues, built a new WEB component based on Spring REST and AngularJS.
- Implemented a Groovy-based validation framework that allowed us to control almost all UI behavior via rules invoked from the back-end.
- Performed architectural refactoring to transform existing component from monolithic to SOA.
- Led (technically) 5 distributed development teams working on financial regulatory requirements.
- Ported reporting rules from AbInitio to IBPM Rules with a Java intermediary.
- Leading Software Developer2010 - 2013Luxoft Russia
Technologies: Java, Spring, Fujitsu BPM, Oracle RDBMS, JSP, Servlets
- Developed an ETL-like tool to get IB clients data from external sources.
- Participated in "small changes" project fixing a lot of bugs, doing minor functional changes, and a lot of refactoring in the existing Workflow tool for client onboarding.
- Integrated multiple existing components via REST and WS within a new business process (implemented in IBM BPM) for a client account creation.
- Software Developer2006 - 2010Siemens IT Solutions and Services
Technologies: Java, Spring, JMS
- As part of a team, developed a communication system for the Siemens Buyside Marketplace. The biggest part was to integrate with third party solutions.
- Developed a web application for JMS messages monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Implemented documentation generation module based on UML for a MDA solution (open architecture ware).
- Participated in the portlet development for a portal for a big communication company.