Managing Partner and Business Intelligence Expert2016 - PRESENTDataProf
Technologies: Business Intelligence (BI), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, Redshift, Microsoft Power BI, Python, Looker, PostgreSQL, Snowflake, Data Warehouse Design, Data Warehousing, SQL, Data Analytics
- Co-founded Togeton.ru and Likeme.chat services.
- Implemented BI solutions for several clients based on Snowflake + DBT + Looker stack.
- Managed multiple teams in the area of BI systems implementation.
Data Analytics Engineers2021 - 2023Maisonette, Inc.
Technologies: Snowflake, Looker, Data Build Tool (dbt), Data Analysis, Databases, Data Analytics, ETL, Fivetran, SQL, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehouse Design, Data Warehousing
- Implemented a BI solution for marketing channel performance tracking. It involved setting up pipelines gathering data from different tracking platforms, joining it with the CRM data, and designing and implementing the dashboards in Looker.
- Designed and implemented data pipelines and a set of dashboards for the website performance, joining this data with the sales information to figure out the correlation.
- Created performance metrics for the DBT project and then refactored the DBT project to simplify it and optimize the data warehouse cost.
Java Architect2015 - 2016Aurea
- Successfully implemented a project of integration of BPM product with the monitoring system.
- Made a significant contribution to the project of the product virtualization in the AWS cloud by creating a central logging mechanism.
- Performed a codebase analysis for a legacy codebase and identified the most critical parts of the system that allowed to create efficient test coverage strategy; used Python for this project.
Technical Leader | Architect2013 - 2015Luxoft
- Built, along with my colleagues, a new web component based on Spring REST and AngularJS.
- Implemented a Groovy-based validation framework that allowed us to control almost all UI behavior via rules invoked from the back end.
- Performed architectural refactoring to transform the existing component from monolithic to SOA.
- Led (technically) five distributed development teams working on financial regulatory requirements.
- Ported reporting rules from AbInitio to IBPM rules with a Java intermediary.
Leading Software Developer2010 - 2013Luxoft Russia
Technologies: BPM, Servlet, JSP, Oracle RDBMS, Spring, Java
- Developed an ETL-like tool to get IB clients data from external sources.
- Participated in "small changes" project fixing a lot of bugs, doing minor functional changes, and a lot of refactoring in the existing Workflow tool for client onboarding.
- Integrated multiple existing components via REST and WS within a new business process (implemented in IBM BPM) for a client account creation.
Software Developer2006 - 2010Siemens IT Solutions and Services
Technologies: JMS, Spring, Java
- Developed, as part of a team, a communication system for the Siemens Buyside Marketplace. The biggest part was to integrate with third-party solutions.
- Developed a web application for JMS messages monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Implemented documentation generation module based on UML for a MDA solution (open architecture ware).
- Participated in the portlet development for a portal for a big communications company.