Verified Expert in Engineering
Andrius is a full-stack developer with experience in working with multinational teams. He specializes in front-end development and uses React as a front-end library, but he also has vast experience and knowledge in working with the back end. As a person who enjoys learning new tech stacks, Andrius thrives in the field of management and recruitment while following the Scrum methodology.
The most amazing...
...thing I've implemented is the complex delivery ordering form consisting of multiple subforms and a map showing live data and couriers.
- Developed an app for NFT minting with integration to OpenSea.
- Used Next.js for fast load times and excellent search engine optimization (SEO).
- Communicated smart contracts and stored files in decentralized file storage (IPFS).
- Developed a web application for the NFT marketplace for zero-knowledge rollup (ZK-rollup) L2 blockchains—Starknet and zkSync.
- Implemented a new web page design and migrated the app to Next.js.
- Oversaw the release process and did frequent updates to the app.
Team Lead | Front-end Tech Lead
- Reimplemented the front end of the customer-facing application to enable users to manage their profile and submit new orders.
- Helped the IT department to adopt the Scrum methodology.
- Set up codebase for landing pages with headless CMS using Next.js and Storybook CMS and migrated most of the pages.
- Contributed to developing Ziticity's iOS and Android app for tracking and managing customer parcels.
- Implemented new processes for a multi-team project, including software development, release, and integration.
- Managed numerous teams and held one-to-one meetings.
- Led the project in collaboration with the business side.
- Set up a new course on modern web development with React.
- Held theoretical and practical lectures for the third semester of bachelor's study.
- Created and evaluated exams at the end of the course.
- Developed and launched multiple projects in pension, insurance, and investment areas.
- Implemented the Agile methodology and acted as the scrum master in several cross-border teams.
- Held technical interviews for new developers and helped grow the department.
Junior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a web application for Norway's educational system.
- Completed development tasks and reporting tasks in Atlassian tools.
- Learned and used the Scrum methodology for everyday activities.
Logistics Hub Merchant Dashboard
The dashboard allowed merchants to overview various features, including the user's personal information, pricing, and delivery areas. The app is also meant for tracking and managing orders as it displays live data on couriers, parcels, and order status.
I was a solo front-end developer that took care of rewriting codebase in Next.js with new designs and developing new features. The site supports multiple blockchains.
Next.js, Redux, React Native, Material UI, YARN, Tailwind CSS, AngularJS, .NET, .NET Core, Express.js
React, React Redux, REST APIs, Web3.js, Node.js, Chart.js
JSX, NPM, Yarn Workspaces, GitHub, Figma, MetaMask
Agile Software Development, Responsive Web Design (RWD), REST, Unit Testing, Management, Automated Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI)
Front-end, Responsive UI, Responsive Web Apps, Front-end Development, APIs, Internationalization, User Interface (UI), Development, Data Structures, Process Development, IT Project Management, Scrum Master, IPFS, Ethers.js, Full-stack, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Storybook
Master's Degree in Computer science
Vilnius University - Vilnius, Lithuania
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Vilnius University - Vilnius
Certified Scrum Master
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring