Verified Expert in Engineering
Anton is a database architect, developer, and Oracle DBA with over 15 years of experience in various ERP projects, Hadoop ecosystems, DevOps, Computer Vision, and a plethora of IT projects, such as hardware\software integration, logistics, enterprise service bus processing, and telecom data processing. His expertise has helped national clients, such as the largest airport and telecommunications companies in the country, dramatically improve their IT performance and see outstanding results.
Business Intelligence (BI), Oracle PL/SQL, SAP HANA, Docker, Java, Python, PL/pgSQL, SQL, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've designed and developed is the largest Russian personal documents database serving 137 million people.
- Participated as a database engineer and Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) expert in a large international Informatica MDM development team.
- Performed Informatica MDM implementation, support, data quality analysis, and IDQ development.
- Acted as a core development team member working on implementing MDM and IDQ ETL, workflows, and AVOS tasks.
- Acted as a database engineer. Involved in a database migration project, migrating a large-scale business critical platform from Microsoft SQL Server database to PostgreSQL database using AWS tools and services.
- Rewrote and optimized SQL queries and stored procedures written in Microsoft SQL Server dialect to the PostgreSQL one.
- Involved in the development of various monitoring data consistency analysis tools used during the data migration process, using Bash and PL/pgSQL.
- Acted as Informatica's Master Data Management development team member, IDQ developer, and database engineer.
Senior Software Developer
- Designed the database and participated in Java development of the largest cross-customer ESB tool used country-wide, running on Oracle database. I was the Java developer involved in business logic development, ETL, and reporting.
- Developed an image classification solution with Python, NumPy, Indico, Google Cloud database, and an Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) solution for a USA startup.
- Designed and implemented a database for an airport baggage handling system for one of Russia's largest airports, serving millions of baggage units annually, including backup, recovery, reporting, and replication.
- Built various MapReduce tasks in the Hadoop ecosystem for the largest Russian telecommunications operator.
- Participated in the fast prototyping of new client solutions using DevOps and Cloud tools.
Senior Database Developer
- Acted as the database developer for various in-database data processing pipelines inside the customer landscape.
- Worked as an Oracle database performance tuning expert, developed, refactored, and documented data processing pipelines, stocks, ETL, reporting, and payment processing modules.
- Prepared data sets for a custom Python software solution UI tool.
- Acted as a support engineer for the business intelligence team. Involved in on-site and remote performance tuning SAP solutions for European clients.
- Analyzed root cause performance issues in the client's SAP landscape, for the business intelligence portion, including but not limited to BEx Analyzer, SAP HANA, and standard database installations (Oracle, DB2, and MaxDB).
- Assisted customer personnel to run SAP software solutions effectively as the second line support.
- Developed various CMS, ERP, and ESB solutions for customers as a database developer. Designed and implemented databases in new and legacy products. Worked as database business logic programmer.
- Developed Adobe Flex (ActionScript) for the front end portion of the customer's software. Designed ETL and reporting solutions for these projects.
- Administered various Oracle/MS SQL/Sybase installations in a test environment and in production. Worked on various ETL, reporting, and performance tuning tasks.
- Designed and developed a database for a Logistics Optimization System for a North-European customer.
- Responsible for the PL\SQL programming, pre-production RDBMS setup, Oracle administration, and data loading. Worked with a source code control system and tracked bugs with an internal bug tracking system.
- Developed a system that is still in production, and due to good design, it successfully upgrades the Oracle version.
- Built various Oracle database projects, implementing business logic in PL\SQL and Java.
- Tracked and fixed bugs with an internal bug tracking system.
- Created a set of Shell scripts for data loading into a database and worked with Java front-end portlets.
ESB Software Solutionhttps://www.gosuslugi.ru/foreign-citizen?lang=en
SQL, Java, Python, TypeScript, PL/pgSQL, Bash Script, Java 8
Database Design, ETL, REST, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Business Intelligence (BI)
Oracle, Linux, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Heroku, Windows, SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver, JVM, Pentaho, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Jupyter Notebook
PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle DBA, PL/SQL Developer, Spring Data JPA, Database Architecture, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, IBM Db2, MySQL
Sybase PowerDesigner, Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle), Jira, Git, Subversion (SVN)
PL/SQL Tuning, Pentaho Reports, Shell Scripting, SAP ERP, Database Clusters, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Relational Database Design, Data Warehousing, Oracle Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, SAP, Data Warehouse Design, Document Management Systems (DMS)
Spring Boot, Swagger, JUnit, TestNG, Hibernate
Master's Degree in Computer Science
ITMO University - Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Root Cause Analysis Expert E2E Solutions Operations
Service Consultant Early Watch
Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate