Database Engineer2020 - PRESENTTaskData
Technologies: PostgreSQL, AWS DMS, Bash Script, SQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Business Intelligence (BI), PL/pgSQL
- Acted as a database engineer. Involved in database migration project, migrating a large-scale business critical platform from MSSQL DB to PostgreSQL DB using AWS tools and services.
- Rewrote and optimized SQL queries and stored procedures written in MSSQL dialect to the PostgreSQL one.
- Involved in the development of various monitoring data consistency analysis tools used during the data migration process, using Bash and PL\pgSQL.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2020Reksoft
Technologies: Pentaho, MySQL, Python, Java, SQL, PL/pgSQL, PostgreSQL
- Designed the database and participated in Java development of the largest cross-customer ESB tool used country-wide, running on Oracle database. I was the java developer involved in business logic development, ETL, and reporting.
- Developed an image classification solution with Python, NumPy, Indico, Google Cloud Database, and an AWS Mechanical Turk solution for a USA startup.
- Designed and implemented a database for an airport baggage handling system for one of the largest airports in Russia serving millions of baggage units annually, including backup, recovery, reporting, and replication.
- Built various map-reduce tasks in the Hadoop ecosystem for the largest Russian telecommunications operator.
- Participated in the fast prototyping of new clients solutions using DevOps and Cloud tools.
Senior Database Developer2012 - 2013Tander
Technologies: Oracle PL/SQL
- Acted as the database developer for various in-database data processing pipelines inside the customer landscape.
- Worked as an Oracle database performance tuning expert, developed, refactored, and documented data processing pipelines, stocks, ETL, reporting, and payment processing modules.
- Prepared data sets for a custom Python software solution UI tool.
Support Engineer2011 - 2012SAP CIS
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Db2, Sybase, Oracle, JVM, SAP, SAP NetWeaver
- Acted as a support engineer for the business intelligence team. Involved in on-site and remote performance tuning SAP solutions for European clients.
- Analyzed root cause performance issues in the client's SAP landscape, for the business intelligence portion, including but not limited to BEx Analyzer, SAP HANA, and standard database installations (Oracle, DB2, and MaxDB).
- Assisted customer personnel to run SAP software solutions effectively as the second line support.
Database Developer2009 - 2011Reksoft
Technologies: Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, Java, Oracle PL/SQL
- Developed various CMS, ERP, and ESB solutions for customers as a database developer. Designed and implemented databases in new and legacy products. Worked as database business logic programmer.
- Developed Adobe Flex (ActionScript) for the front end portion of the customer's software. Designed ETL and reporting solutions for these projects.
- Administered various Oracle/MS SQL/Sybase installations in a test environment and in production. Worked on various ETL, reporting, and performance tuning tasks.
Database Developer2006 - 2011Reksoft
- Designed and developed a database for a Logistics Optimization System for a North-European customer.
- Responsible for the PL\SQL programming, pre-production RDBMS setup, Oracle administration, and data loading. Worked with a source code control system and tracked bugs with an internal bug tracking system.
- Developed a system that is still in production, and due to good design, it successfully upgrades the Oracle version.
Junior Developer2005 - 2006FORS SPb
Technologies: Java, Oracle
- Built various Oracle database projects, implementing business logic in PL\SQL and Java.
- Tracked and fixed bugs with an internal bug tracking system.
- Created a set of Shell scripts for data loading into a database and worked with Java front-end portlets.