Engineer/Lead Developer2015 - PRESENTJiffyShirts.com
Technologies: Solidus, Spree, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Supported an existing eCommerce application built on Spree/Solidus.
- Wrote a solid tool for order returns.
- Hired new team members, including reviewing home tests and doing interview calls.
Web Developer2011 - 2016Kiere Media
Technologies: Sinatra, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Created a fashion widget on Sinatra in conjunction with Rails to allow management of data in widgets.
- Collected and analyzed millions of records from Instagram using Ruby on Rails, Postgres, and Redis.
- Collected and analyzed lots of products (clothing, shoes, etc.) to find the UPC if a product doesn't have it. Over 200 background workers process data at the same time using an external API and configured PostgreSQL database. They find similar products from a database with over a million records to find the same products from different shops.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Source Code Partners
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Built complex SQL requests to Postgres.
- Built a page where a manager can see salespeople and their work status in real-time.
- Avoided Facebook public API, collecting profile friend data directly from the web interface.
- Fielded customer requests.
Web Developer2013 - 2015Concuria
Technologies: Spree, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Built a store with a large number of products in a single order.
- Customized the Spree platform to show data depending on user role.
Web Developer2011 - 2015Untitled Studio
- Built a website for the closed community of Spirits sales company in Australia.
- Created front-end responsive slicing to support desktop, tablet, and mobile views.
Web Developer2009 - 2011A2 Design
Technologies: CakePHP, Drupal, PHP
- Promoted to team leader after a year with the company.
- Managed projects on a few of the apps.
Junior Web Devleoper2008 - 2009ADCI Solutions
- Developed projects, mostly on Drupal 6, for clients.
- Wrote my own Drupal modules in PHP.
- Communicated directly with clients in English.
- Learned how to slice PSD to HTML and CSS, with JS interactivity.