- Web DeveloperKiere Media2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra
- Created a fashion widget on Sinatra in conjunction with Rails to allow management of data in widgets.
- Collected and analyzed millions of records from Instagram social network using Ruby on Rails, Postgres, and Redis.
- Collected and analyzed lots of products (clothing, shoes, etc.) to find the UPC if a product doesn't have it. Over 200 background workers process data at the same time using an external API and configured PostgreSQL database. They find similar products from a database with over 1M records to find out same products from different shops.
- Web DeveloperSource Code Partners2015 - 2015
Technologies: Rails, PostgreSQL
- Built complex SQL requests to Postgres.
- Built a page where a manager can see sales people and their work status in real-time.
- Avoided Facebook public API, collecting profile friend data directly from the web interface.
- Fielded customer requests.
- Web DeveloperConcuria2013 - 2015
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Spree
- Built a store with a large number of products in a single order.
- Customized the Spree platform to show data depending on user role.
- Web DeveloperUntitled Studio2011 - 2015
- Built a website for the closed community of Spirits sales company in Australia.
- Created front-end responsive slicing to support desktop, tablet, and mobile views.
- Web DeveloperA2 Design2009 - 2011
Technologies: PHP, Drupal, CakePHP
- Promoted to team leader after a year with the company.
- Managed projects on a few of the apps.
- Junior Web DevleoperADCI Solutions2008 - 2009
- Developed projects, mostly on Drupal 6, for clients.
- Wrote my own Drupal modules in PHP.
- Communicated directly with clients in English.
- Learned how to slice PSD to HTML and CSS, with JS interactivity.