Verified Expert in Engineering
Anton is a skilled developer with over ten years of experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails. He has developed a variety of applications including fashion widgets, Instagram data analytics, UPC data collection and analysis, and more. He is an enthusiastic developer and an excellent communicator.
Jira, RubyMine, Git, MacOS
The most amazing...
...tool I've built collects and analyzes Instagram data for millions of accounts.
Engineer | Lead Developer
- Supported an existing eCommerce application built on Spree and Solidus.
- Wrote a solid tool for order returns that supports complete and partial returns, including refunding money back to customers.
- Hired new team members, including reviewing home tests and doing interview calls.
- Created a fashion widget on Sinatra in conjunction with Rails to allow management of data in widgets.
- Collected and analyzed millions of records from Instagram using Ruby on Rails, Postgres, and Redis.
- Collected and analyzed lots of products (clothing, shoes, etc.) to find the UPC if a product doesn't have it. Over 200 background workers process data at the same time using an external API and configured PostgreSQL database. They find similar products from a database with over a million records to find the same products from different shops.
Source Code Partners
- Built complex SQL requests to Postgres.
- Built a page where a manager can see salespeople and their work status in real-time.
- Avoided Facebook public API, collecting profile friend data directly from the web interface.
- Fielded customer requests.
- Built a store with a large number of products in a single order.
- Customized the Spree platform to show data depending on user role.
- Built a website for the closed community of Spirits sales company in Australia.
- Created front-end responsive slicing to support desktop, tablet, and mobile views.
- Promoted to team leader after a year with the company.
- Managed projects on a few of the apps.
Junior Web Devleoper
- Developed projects, mostly on Drupal 6, for clients.
- Wrote my own Drupal modules in PHP.
- Communicated directly with clients in English.
- Learned how to slice PSD to HTML and CSS, with JS interactivity.
Social Root Data
I helped the client to collect and analyze data from Instagram to find most influenced accounts in needed area (country, state, city). The app processes over 500 thousand daily media records and over 1 million accounts.
Auto Dealership Reporting Tool
Find the UPC for a Big US Retailer
English Course School Website
1. Interactions with third-party suppliers
2. Complex logic for the sale price calculation
Bootstrap 3, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Sinatra, Ruby on Rails 4, CakePHP, Phoenix, AngularJS
Sidekiq, Instagram API, Backbone.js, Facebook API, Handlebars, Underscore.js, jQuery, Mechanize, Ruby on Rails API
Capistrano, RubyMine, Spree, Git, Jira
Model View Controller (MVC), Agile Software Development
PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL
Back-end Development, Full-stack, APIs, Web Scraping, PSD to HTML, Ubuntu Server, Data Scraping
MacOS, Drupal, Solidus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
OmSTU - Omsk