Freelance Programmer2013 - 2014Old Skull Games
Technologies: XML, AWS S3, C#, Objective-C, iOS, Unity3D, Android, Java, Unity, Game Development, .NET, Mono
- Designed and wrote patching pipeline for soft patching mobile platforms depending on localization and device type filters with easy to use but extensive patch builder using an XML based DSL.
- Consulted and provided custom tailored documentation regarding the Android platform.
- Created a modular cross platform video player plugin for Unity3D that supports subtitles.
- Ported Unity/iOS game to Unity/Android.
CTO2011 - 2013Happy Tuesday
Technologies: Facebook API, Facebook SDK, XML, SOAP, JSON, PHP, Flash, Modo, Subversion (SVN), Wikis, CruiseControl, Trac, Android, iOS, Cocos2d, Java, Objective-C, C#, Unity3D, Unity, Game Development, .NET, Mono
- Created an easy-to-use, scalable, modular tool to bundle assets for artists.
- Assessed potential projects and new technologies and interviewed programmers.
- Created a scalable, modular DSL for handling complicated unit values like health and the effects on them.
- Wrote a very efficient, modular sprite loading and rendering system for a novel 3D rendering technique.
- Designed and wrote a camera system, fog, and environmental shaders together with artists. Created an effects system and tools including efficient but impressive explosions, complicated projectiles, sound management system, and more.
- Identified and solved many rendering bottlenecks for the iPhone.
- Ported Pet Vegas game from Facebook to iOS with an artist. this included creating a Flash exporter that rasterized and bonified art for use within Unity3D.
- Worked on a regression testing system and auto-building system that combined Cruise Control, SVN, Trac, and Unity3D.
- Created five unique player characters each with unique visuals, abilities, and 25 unique skills closely together with artists and game designers.
Assistant Teacher: Game Development2008 - 2009Deltion College
Technologies: Game Development
- Taught first-year students the basics of everything from scripting to texture unwrapping.
Founder / Designer / Developer2007 - 2008Perfect Prefabs
Technologies: PHP, LSL, Game Development, Mono
- Created a transaction tracker to learn about our customers and sales. It included a PHP back-end and web interface.
- Researched the market; designed and created many products.
- Created and maintained the company website including the design, art, and programming.
- Managed the company's community and hosted live events.
- Created many tools used for creating and selling products.