Antoon is a top programmer and designer with experience ranging from entrepreneur to freelancer and CTO. He is active within the games industry with a knack for novel and complex solutions and the ability to quickly integrate into any team and adapt to the problem at hand, whether it be the UI/UX, back end, or anything in between.
ExperienceGame Development - 15 yearsUnity3D Native Plugin Interface - 11 yearsUnity Shaders - 11 yearsC# - 10 yearsBlender - 10 yearsUnity - 10 yearsVirtual Reality (VR) - 2 yearsAugmented Reality (AR) - 2 years
Unity3D, JetBrains Rider, Linux, Blender
The most amazing...
...project I've coded is a fully fledged 3D game engine that supported collaborative online editing.
Old Skull Games
- Designed and wrote patching pipeline for soft patching mobile platforms depending on localization and device type filters with easy to use but extensive patch builder using an XML based DSL.
- Consulted and provided custom tailored documentation regarding the Android platform.
- Created a modular cross platform video player plugin for Unity3D that supports subtitles.
- Ported Unity/iOS game to Unity/Android.
- Created an easy-to-use, scalable, modular tool to bundle assets for artists.
- Assessed potential projects and new technologies and interviewed programmers.
- Created a scalable, modular DSL for handling complicated unit values like health and the effects on them.
- Wrote a very efficient, modular sprite loading and rendering system for a novel 3D rendering technique.
- Designed and wrote a camera system, fog, and environmental shaders together with artists. Created an effects system and tools including efficient but impressive explosions, complicated projectiles, sound management system, and more.
- Identified and solved many rendering bottlenecks for the iPhone.
- Ported Pet Vegas game from Facebook to iOS with an artist. this included creating a Flash exporter that rasterized and bonified art for use within Unity3D.
- Worked on a regression testing system and auto-building system that combined Cruise Control, SVN, Trac, and Unity3D.
- Created five unique player characters each with unique visuals, abilities, and 25 unique skills closely together with artists and game designers.
Assistant Teacher: Game Development
- Taught first-year students the basics of everything from scripting to texture unwrapping.
Founder / Designer / Developer
- Created a transaction tracker to learn about our customers and sales. It included a PHP back-end and web interface.
- Researched the market; designed and created many products.
- Created and maintained the company website including the design, art, and programming.
- Managed the company's community and hosted live events.
- Created many tools used for creating and selling products.
"Flexine" Game Engine
"Haunted Island" Tablet 3D Strategy Game
"Pet Vegas" Flash to Unity/iOS Port
Web Transaction Tracker
Unity3D, .NET, Unity, Mono, Android SDK
.NET BCL, DirectX, iOS Native Libraries, OpenGL ES, OpenGL
Subversion (SVN), Blender, Google Docs, Open Office, Visual Studio, Xcode, Git, JetBrains Rider, NGINX, Jenkins
Game Development, Unity Shaders, Shaders, Unity3D Native Plugin Interface, CruiseControl, SOAP, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Compute Shaders
Windows, iOS, Android, Linux
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Unity Cloud Build
N/A Degree in Design & 3D Programming
Games Academy - Berlin, Germany
N/A Degree in Design Animation & Games
Deltion College - Zwolle, Netherlands