Front-end Developer2021 - 2021prePO
Technologies: React, Next.js, Ethers.js, The Graph, Tailwind CSS, Notion, Monorepos, ESLint, Ethereum, Hardhat, Styled-components, react-spring, Rollup.js
- Developed the UI, from a Figma design, for an upcoming website that will allow users to purchase tokens before launch.
- Used a Figma design to develop the UI for an upcoming website that will allow users to claim airdropped tokens.
- Developed most of the new website from a Figma design.
- Created npm modules to share ESLint and prettier configurations abroad all of their front-end applications.
- Summarized how to develop and deploy subgraphs for The Graph to make it easy for the developers to create subgraphs once the smart contracts are deployed.
Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2021L'Oreal
- Proposed the technical solution and developed a MERN stack web application for internal users to store public legal documents and co-author templated legatory summaries using a Word-like UI for each country.
- Suggested the technical solution and built a React SPA web application for internal users to submit documents for approval.
- Presented the technical solution and created a React and Node.js responsive web application, displaying scientific news and articles for internal users. Used SharePoint Online as the data store.
- Came up with the technical solution and developed a MERN stack responsive web application, catalog of outsourced products, meant to be inserted from a mobile phone, with pictures and videos.
- Proposed the technical solution and made a React SPA communication portal for internal users, providing news and articles about innovative projects.
- Implemented automatic builds and deployments using Azure DevOps for all projects mentioned above.
Node.js and Discord Bot Developer2020 - 2020Davidson Group
- Proposed an architecture to implement a discord bot that allows employees to query data from the company's API.
- Initialized the project and developed the first version of the bot.
- Dockerized the application and helped DevOps implement the CI/CD pipeline.
- Trained the company's developers on how to implement other bot commands.
SharePoint Expert2014 - 2020Carmignac
- Helped a junior SharePoint developer deliver quality components, including code reviews.
- Assisted the IT team with server maintenance and operations.
- Selected and interviewed external contractors for the SharePoint 2010 to 2016 migration. I also actively participated in this project as a technical advisor.
- Developed several business modules, including Excel documents generation based on SharePoint data.
- Implemented generic deployment scripts and documentation templates that are now used by all SharePoint packages on the farm.
SharePoint Expert2013 - 2020Evesa
- Maintained the company's ERP, which was implemented in SharePoint 2010.
- Developed a collaborative space provisioning solution, for a site collection to be generated for each project created in the ERP.
- Developed a synchronization system for PDF maps to be pushed to the external service providers' API.
- Helped the IT team with the maintenance and operations of the SharePoint server.
Intranet Team Technical Leader2015 - 2018L'Oreal
- Proposed technical solutions for several SharePoint components (global alerts, error reporting, doodle-like app, favorite links management, global navigation, etc.) used all over the intranet. I also implemented some of them.
- Acted as the technical leader of a team of up to five developers.
- Implemented and maintained an application that automatically generates collaborative spaces on the SharePoint infrastructure for business projects managed in another application.
- Helped select and interview other consultants to join the team.
- Implemented performance optimizations for faster page loads.
SharePoint Tech Leader2014 - 2014Baker McKenzie
- Proposed the technical solutions to implement the new intranet of Baker McKenzie France.
- Acted as the tech lead for a team of five developers for six months.
- Installed the SharePoint environments and developed some of the modules, including the branding.
- Reviewed the code of other developers and taught them how to improve when necessary.
Lead SharePoint Consultant and Trainer2010 - 2012Winwise
- Ran technical interviews for SharePoint consultants recruitment.
- Wrote and led SharePoint training for developers and administrators on SharePoint 2010.
- Developed several SharePoint applications or components for Winwise clients such as SNCF, Cofely, and IFCAM.
- Acted as the point of contact with Microsoft for SharePoint-related subjects.
- Served as the tech lead for two public internet-facing websites, IFCAM and Oddo & Cie, built with SharePoint 2010.
SharePoint Consultant and Trainer2006 - 2010Winwise
- Developed several SharePoint projects for Winwise clients such as Media Enterprise and Servier.
- Obtained the Microsoft Certified Trainer certification and all SharePoint-related certifications.
- Led several SharePoint pieces of training as Winwise was also a training and certification center.
- Received the SharePoint Server MVP award from Microsoft two years in a row, 2011 and 2012.
.NET Developer2004 - 2006Coheris
- Developed and maintained the UI components used in the E@sy.Trade application. Each component was developed both for WinForms and ASP.NET as the application was available for both platforms.
- Improved the performance of existing components by optimizing VB.NET code and SQL queries.
- Started this job as a trainee to finalize my engineer degree and was hired at the end.