Machine Learning Developer2017 - 2017Qbrio Studio
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow
- Created an RNN to classify moments in music.
- Set up a Flask REST server to serve the model.
- Created front-end music uploads to use a REST API.
- Refined and developed an algorithm based on current research.
Blockchain Developer2016 - 2017NewWave Telecom & Technologies
Technologies: Azure Virtual Machines, Qt, IPFS, Go, Hyperledger, Blockchain
- Implemented a medical document blockchain using IBM Hyperledger (Golang) and IPFS for storage.
- Designed and programmed encryption architecture for securely transferring documents through IPFS.
- Created a back-end RESTful API for lightweight mobile deployment.
MATLAB Developer2016 - 2016Kcl
Technologies: LaTeX, MATLAB
- Implemented graph algorithms based on mathematical reports using MATLAB.
- Suggested and implemented new algorithms for similar problems on a larger scale.
- Summarized reports on new algorithms and findings using LaTeX for document formatting.
Native Android Developer2015 - 2016Health & Parenting, Ltd.
Technologies: Fabric, FFmpeg, OpenGL, NDK, Java, Android
- Curated and updated a database of baby names to add additional app features.
- Implemented bug fixes for a baby name AI.
- Created an image library for subsampling large images.
- Optimized background drawings using OpenGL textures.
- Used FFMpeg to create customized user videos for baby pictures.
TomTom Android Programmer2015 - 2016Customer Connect Services GmbH
Technologies: TomTom, Pivotal Web Services, Google Maps API, Java, Android
- Replaced Google Maps fragments and API calls with TomTom supported maps.
- Implemented bug fixes and new features as tracked by crash reports and user stories on Pivotal.
Instructor2013 - 2015Mathnasium
- Learned numerous teaching styles for an array of math skills for K-12 students.
- Certified in teaching advanced high school math skills including statistics and calculus.
- Frequently engaged in usage of mental math skills.