Product Manager2020 - 2021Gecko Robotics
Technologies: Productboard, Jira, Confluence
- Served as product manager for Gecko Robotics. Led product strategy, roadmap, customer research programs, and product design for Gecko Portal, Gecko's industry-leading platform for machine learning-driven asset integrity management.
- Guided the closing of key research and design partnerships with industry experts, standards boards, and major customers across the US in Q1 and Q2 2021 while embedded at customer sites.
- Took on a forward-deployed engineering role in building fast-start (v0) proof-of-concept solutions alongside customer evangelists to land key SaaS co-development deals.
- Provided technical product management direction on complex turnaround planning and predictive asset condition software.
Full-stack Software Engineer and Team Lead2019 - 2020Gecko Robotics
- Took the Gecko Portal product from initial weekend prototype to an enterprise robotics data platform used by some of the US's largest power and oil and gas companies for data visualization and asset performance management.
- Acted as technical lead on Gecko Vision, Gecko’s 2D and 3D visualization software maps localized 6DOF asset condition data to 2D and 3D digital twin visualizations spanning hundreds of types of equipment using the Three.js 3D library.
- Designed the core application architecture across the technical stack; Django back end, GraphQL API, React and Redux front end.
- Served as team lead for the Gecko Portal engineering team. I led hiring, engineering culture, and technical program management for a team of six, reporting directly to the CEO. Oversaw multiple major releases of the core product and related software tools.