Verified Expert in Engineering
System Architecture Developer
Bhumil is an experienced back-end developer with 6+ years of expertise in back-end system design and REST APIs. A fast learner with a strong understanding of core computer science fundamentals, Bhumil has an eye for providing reliable solutions that are highly optimized, tested, scalable, and secure.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, MacOS, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is SuperTokens, a Y Combinator-backed open-source project, where I architected and implemented its multi-region SaaS infrastructure.
Serverless Back-end Developer
Legendary Software Labs LLC
- Assisted in designing, implementing, and maintaining a secure cloud storage system for a top-rated iOS app that safeguards photos and videos.
- Handled various Google Cloud services such as GKE, SQL, ESP, IAM, Cloud Logging, Cloud Functions, and KMS.
- Contributed to various AWS services such as S3, CloudFormation, and Lambda, including integration with iOS and Android subscription payment systems.
Lead Back-end Developer
- Served as a founding engineer of this open-source initiative and delivered authentication and user-management solutions. The project was part of the YC2020 batch and stood out as one of the fastest-growing open-source initiatives in 2022.
- Worked as a lead architect for a cost-efficient and reliable multi-region AWS SaaS infrastructure, facilitating thousands of developers to seamlessly integrate our secure authentication in their apps.
- Oversaw DevOps, ensured product compliance with regulations, and managed back-end API layers.
- Involved in feature brainstorming and implementation and contributed to various SDKs, enhancing their adaptability with a wide range of frameworks.
- Managed back-end APIs, services integration, DB operations, and DevOps for Qually, a Q&A platform leveraging a user's personal network to source answers to their queries.
Office Beacon, LLC
- Designed and implemented a scheduling mechanism that can queue and execute tasks based on JSON schema.
- Learned the implementation of RESTful APIs.
- Helped the back-end team in implementing user authentication and session management modules.
Express.js, FeathersJS, Swagger
Node.js, REST APIs, Twilio API
Git, Mocha, NGINX, GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Docker Compose, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), AWS SDK, Postman, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM)
Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, MacOS, Ubuntu, Amazon EC2, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Firebase
Cassandra, RethinkDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j
SaaS, System Architecture, Amazon Route 53, Shell Scripting, Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, Serverless, Security Architecture
Functional Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Engineering
Gujarat Technological University - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India