Verified Expert in Engineering
Bikram is a full-stack developer building front-end, back-end, and mobile applications with thousands of downloads and daily active users. He served many international clients and worked for US and Dutch companies for four years. Bikram also has expertise in machine learning technology.
MacOS, Slack, JetBrains, Linux, Windows, Discord, Teams
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is the Background Recorder app, which has 200,000+ downloads and 500 daily active users.
Oregon State University
- Developed an obstacle avoidance and autonomous navigation maneuver in the bipedal robot Cassie, which set the Guinness world record for the fastest robot in a 100-meter race and a continuous 5,000 run.
- Taught 150+ students as a teaching assistant and increased overall class performance by 14%.
- Developed an agent to pick a tool and fetch a goal in an unknown environment as part of the DARPA research project and secured the second position when competing with CMU, MIT, IBM, and UCB.
- Built an in-app chat infrastructure by writing XMPP chat plugins and increased user engagement and retention rate.
- Acted as an open-source contributor by developing a feature in Flutter, which is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google.
- Contributed to an app for the international market used by people all over the world.
Digital Product Labs
- Developed Android, iOS, Flutter, and React mobile apps and published them in app stores for over 500 international clients.
- Managed client apps, provided long-term support, and helped scale the app's infrastructure.
- Developed automation tools and increased the team's productivity.
Lab Reporting Softwarehttps://labsoftware.bikcrum.com/
Multimodal Analysis of Songs Using Late Fusion Modelhttps://github.com/bikcrum/SongMultimodelAnalysis
Self-balancing with Reinforcement Learninghttps://github.com/bikcrum/self-balancing-platform
Android, iOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Windows
Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Software Engineering, Reinforcement Learning, Web Hosting, Deployment, Discord, Teams
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Oregon State University - Corvallis, Oregon, USA