- Founder2012 - PRESENTQuark Solutions
- Developed several Ruby on Rails Web applications.
- Developed Ruby on Rails-based API with RSpec test coverage.
- Developed Sinatra-based API with mini-test test coverage.
- Developed algorithmic trading server in C++ and extended QT-based Windows client application.
- Ruby on Rails Developer2016 - 2016TravelEnvy LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Used Watir and Nokogiri for scraping external sites.
- Created request tests all API controllers.
- Converted email templates to Comfortable Mexican Sofa CMS rails plugin for live previewing mails in the application.
- Used external API services in the application.
- Ruby Developer2015 - 2015StreamTrack (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
- Fetched near real-time sports data from third-party APIs.
- Scored players and teams based on their performance.
- Processed background data with Resque.
- Implemented a responsive Web application.
- Handled different venues based on the requested subdomain.
- Ruby on Rails Developer2015 - 2015Learn Signal (via Toptal)
- Created a complete referral handling system with triggered payments.
- Implemented traffic source analytics system for marketing tracking.
- Implemented API for Stripe webhooks processing.
- Created Sidekiq workers for background data processing.
- Created Mixpanel, Mandrill, and MailChimp integrations.
- Project Manager2008 - 2012Prozone
Technologies: Ruby, C++, Java
- Developed a Redmine plugin for internal use.
- Developed several ActiveX controls for a company's document management system.
- Developed a Firefox extension for the company's document management system.
- Developed a C# desktop application for document scanning, processing, and uploading to the DM server.
- Led the development of several Java projects.
- Developer2005 - 2008Daxon CD d.o.o
Technologies: C++, C#
- Developed an C# inventory management application.
- Developed a C# server for an inventory management application.
- Implemented one- and two-dimensional cutting optimization algorithms.
- Project Manager/Developer1999 - 2004Teletrader Software AG
Technologies: C++, Ruby
- Developed a C++ desktop trading client.
- Developed numerous data feed modules for a trading client.
- Developed a module for embedding Lua scripting language into creating scriptable alerts and data transformations.
- Developed a module for options parameter calculation.
- Managed team of 15 developers and testers.
- Scientific Research Associate1992 - 1999Institute for Nuclear Sciences VINCA
Technologies: Fortran, C++
- Developed various mathematical models for calculations in theoretical physics.