Verified Expert in Engineering
Brian worked in a software factory for over three years, where he developed full-stack applications using mainly a Laravel and Vue.js stack. After this, he pursued his formal education and received a master's degree in computer engineering. Since then, Brian did two internships in Facebook's London offices in 2020 and 2021. A lifelong learner, he is eager to work on and contribute to challenging projects that make an impact.
Linux, Laravel, Express.js, Vue, PostgreSQL, REST, Node.js
The most amazing...
...work I've ever done was for Facebook, where I took part in adding privacy checks and validations involving The Facebook Graph.
Software Engineering Intern
- Developed consistency checks for the Facebook Graph.
- Completed the internship successfully and received an invitation for a new internship program the following year.
- Worked with code-generation algorithms as well as massive code modifications.
Software Engineering Intern
- Developed a domain-specific language that runs a Python pseudocode in the C++ environment.
- Worked for the first time in a huge software company, alongside engineers from all over the world.
- Achieved good results during the internship and got invited to continue it the following year.
- Taught an algorithms class to over 20 students per semester.
- Gave lectures twice a week in front of an audience.
- Helped my students graduate and join multinational companies, such as MercadoLibre or Globant.
- Developed a claim verification application for a small accounting firm.
- Developed a single-page application for a helicopter rental company.
- Implemented a static for a nonprofit organization that promotes tree plantations.
- Developed several React Native mobile apps. Deployed them in several retail stores.
- Adapted quickly to different frameworks and technologies, from WordPress and Codeigniter to cutting-edge technologies such as augmented reality (AR) and 3D rendering.
- Oversaw junior engineers' training and helped them learn from our examples of good practices and enhance their knowledge of our tools and technologies.
- Developed full-stack applications for different companies with various technologies such as React, Laravel, Vue.Js, WordPress, Codeigniter, and more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboardhttps://github.com/shipupi/vacunas-argentina-covid
Some charts with that information are rendered with Altair, including a choropleth graph and several stacked area charts for a percentage of the population with partial or complete vaccination.
EEG Waveform detection with Deep Learninghttps://github.com/shipupi/BciSift/
Laravel, Express.js, Spring, Apache Thrift, Laravel 5
Vue, REST APIs, Node.js, React, jQuery
Full-stack, PostgreSQL 9, Full-stack Development, Operating Systems, Algorithms, Compilers, Web Security, Encryption, FastAPI, Deep Learning, Convolutional Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence (AI), EEG, Neural Networks, Deep Neural Networks, Front-end
Databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Vue CLI, DataViz, Git
REST, Imperative Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Buenos Aires Institute of Technology (ITBA) - Buenos Aires, Argentina