Founder2008 - PRESENTFictorial LLC
Technologies: iOS, C, C++, Objective-C, Parse.com, OpenGL, REST, Web Services, Cheetah3D, Python
- Developed iOS apps for bespoke games, including Darts, which has been installed on over 15 million devices and was #1 in the App Store in December 2008.
- Created other bespoke games including RPS World Masters (a multiplayer rock-paper-scissors game) and Lexatron (a word game mixing racing and strategy elements).
- Developed Visuality360 for Global Apparel Network, an enterprise iPad app that provides retail chains with a way to direct store layouts and perform visual (photo-based) audits conveniently and easily.
- Developed Furry Face Off, the ultimate app for those who love to show off their pets. Allowed users to enter their favorite pet photos in weekly contests.
- Developed FameTag, a social media and interaction app that shows users the words their friends use to describe them and what makes them "famous".
- Developed Picture That, an addictive multiplayer photo guessing game.
- Developed Chumkee, a social photo sharing platform/app that transcends language and location through video and photo conversations. Used Unique UX, localization, real-time translation, and web services.
- Developed Lexatron, a word race game in which users snake a path from one corner of the board to the other by forming words on the board using only their own letters. The player that reaches the opposite corner first wins the match.
- Darts is a realistic 3D darts game for iOS that lets users play cricket, 501, and more. Darts was released in 2008, went #1 on the free charts, and has been downloaded millions of times.
- Developed RPS World Masters, an addictive online-only version of the classic rock-paper-scissors game. Users will be automatically paired with random opponents from anywhere around the world.
- Developed Balloon as a MVP for students in the DreamIt accelerator program. Wrote this 4-week project from scratch to provide the neat twist of getting friends together for impromptu events.
Senior Software Engineer2004 - 2009Yahoo! Inc.
Technologies: Perl, C++
- Developed technical integrations of Right Media Ad Server into the Yahoo! APT platform.
- Led numerous end-to-end APT feature implementations from design, development, and testing to production, deployment and monitoring.
- Developed numerous internal-facing tools and web services for Yahoo! Sales and Engineering and Search Marketing groups.
- Developed several tool prototypes and integrated various group efforts for project Panama.
- Developed the Right Media back-end display advertising server system.
System Architect2001 - 2003Sprinks
Technologies: Oracle, Perl, Java
- Handled overall database schema design and Oracle stored procedure implementation.
- Implemented several REST-based web services for reporting queries.
- Created a triggered event email notification system.
- Created a distribution/publishing/serving system.
- Created several Oracle extension modules.
- Helped with various Google integration efforts post-acquisition.
Software Engineer1999 - 2003About.com
- Designed, implemented, and supported a consumer product review system similar to epinions.com.
- Created various newsletter management tools.
- Created internal tools for customer care.
- Created server monitoring scripts.
- Created numerous content management tools.
- Wrote a toolbar for Internet Explorer.
Software Engineer1997 - 1999IBM
- Created an internal graphing library for charting.
- Created a basic HTML parser and renderer as an alternative to (at the time) lackluster Java UI support.
- Developed a large defect tracking and analysis application similar to Bugzilla.
- Implemented miscellaneous CGI scripting with REXX and NET Data interfacing to DB2.
- Handled Lotus Notes database design and implementation.