PHP Developer in São Paulo - State of São Paulo, Brazil
Freelance PHP Developer2019 - PRESENTClient (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, MySQl, Laravel, Bootstarp 4, jQuery, Google Charts
- Developed a user registration system.
- Created surveys with approximately 60 questions for users to take.
- Generated advanced report with charts and graphs by using Google Charts.
- Achieved 100% unit/functional test coverage.
Senior PHP Developer2017 - PRESENTWEBJUMP Design em Informática
Technologies: Magento 2, PHP 7, MySQL, RESTful API, JSON, Git, Gitflow, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Jira, Nginx, Ruby, Capybara, Cucumber
- Developed numerous extensions to change the core behavior of a Magento 2 platform.
- Integrated a Magento 2 platform with various other systems in order to create an omnichannel eCommerce experience.
- Determined and prepared acceptance test scenarios.
- Performed code reviews for PRs to ensure code quality.
- Created internal development tools in order to improve productivity.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016Havelsan
Technologies: MATLAB, Visual Studio, QGIS, ENVI, SVN, Algorithms, Data Mining, Image Processing, PHP5, Slim Framework, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Linux, Assembly
- Analyzed academic papers about hyperspectral image analysis.
- Evaluated various image processing and data-mining algorithms in order to detect certain objects by using hyperspectral cameras.
- Preprocessed and geo-rectified raw images in order to determine exact coordinates of targets.
- Achieved approximately a 90% success rate on the detection of targets in images taken from 3,000 m altitude.
- Designed and implemented a REST API which serves malicious IP addresses and URLs.
- Built a web application which contains certain security vulnerabilities for capture the flag exercise.
- Completed a one-week malware analysis course from FireEye.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014SBYS Information Technologies
Technologies: PHP 5, MySQL, PEAR, Smarty, cPanel, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bash
- Designed and developed a customized content management system to be used by news agencies.
- Installed and maintained web servers.
- Performed customer support over the phone or by email.
- Implemented a full backup solution for web servers and database servers.
- Coached interns on their daily tasks.
Student Assistant2012 - 2013Yasar University
Technologies: Java, LaTeX, Eclipse IDE, SVN, Linux
- Helped the teacher prepare lecture notes with Latex.
- Used the Logisim program to draw circuits for the lecture.
- Modified Logisim source code to generate random circuits for each student for their homework.
Software Developer2008 - 2012SBYS Information Technologies
Technologies: PHP5, HTML, CSS, Smarty Template Engine, Apache 2, MySQL, Memcached, PEAR, CentOS, Paypal API, 2CO API, XML
- Maintained web projects written in PHP and MySQL.
- Designed and developed various business websites from scratch.
- Installed and maintained cPanel on CentOS environment.
- Developed an online dating website with PayPal integration and deployed to 20+ websites successfully with full maintenance support.
- Constructed a CMS for online newspapers and integrated with 2CO API.
- Developed an automatic sitemap XML generation module with pagination for search engines.
- Nutrição até Você (Nestle Company) (Development)https://www.nutricaoatevoce.com.br/
• Created custom required attributes for registration page
• Created custom product attributes for products
• Designed acceptance test criterias according to business requirements
• Developed custom additional emails throughout order process
• Developed periodic payment reminder email for selected payment methods (Such as bank-transfer)
• Custom attribute added to shipments for providing tracking information
Technologies: PHP 7, MySQL, Magento 2, REST, JSON, Linux, Git, GitFlow, PHPUnit, Ruby, Capybara, Jenkins, Jira, Scrum, Nginx
- Quilmes+ (Development)https://www.quilmesplus.com.ar/
• Designed and developed the biggest B2B eCommerce platform for the whole of Latin America.
• Modified the core behavior of a Magento B2B platform in a way that customers can be part of multiple companies.
• Integrated orders with SAP by using the REST API.
• Achieved 100% unit test coverage in the code base.
• Performed peer reviews for each PR to increase code quality.
• Determined acceptance test scenarios for the quality assurance team.
- Obramax (Development)http://www.obramax.com.br
• Delivered an omnichannel eCommerce solution by using Magento 2 platform.
• Integrated Magento 2 with POS machine in order to accept payments in the brick-and-mortar store.
• Developed an automated price update module which periodically synchronizes prices and promotions with the SAP.
• Designed and engineered a module in order to update inventory records automatically by consuming a REST API.
• Integrated all orders with SAP by using web APIs.
- Customer Relationship Management (Development)
• Developed a CRM solution for a hosting company.
• Integrated online payment solution by using LiqPay API.
• Developed a comprehensive testing suite for integration tests by using Capybara and RSpec.
- Finite Field Arithmetic Library (Development)https://github.com/bnymn/x64_256mc
• Developed a library in order to perform arithmetic operations on GF(2^256 − c), where c is a really small integer.
• Programmed the following operations: addition, modular inversion, multiplication by two, general multiplication, squaring, and subtraction.
• Implemented in x64 assembly in order to use the underlying hardware at full performance.
Technologies: C, x64 Assembly
FrameworksPHPUnit, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Swagger, Laravel 5, Capybara, Bootstrap, Laravel
Libraries/APIsREST APIs, jQuery, Selenium WebDriver
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Object-oriented Design (OOD), Scrum, Testing, E2E Testing, Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
PlatformsMagento 2, Magento Extension Development, Magento API, Magento, Magento Enterprise, Magento Community Edition, Ubuntu Linux, Linux, Docker
OtherDomain-driven Design (DDD), eCommerce, eCommerce APIs, eCommerce Development, API Testing, Puma, Security
ToolsGit, Git Flow, Nginx, Magento Modules, Cucumber, Postman, Jira
StorageMySQL, JSON, Redis
- Master's degree (discontinued) in Cryptography2015 - 2016Institute of Applied Mathematics (METU) - Ankara, Turkey
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering2008 - 2013Yasar University - Izmir, Turkey