Freelance PHP Developer2019 - PRESENTClient (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, MySQl, Laravel, Bootstarp 4, jQuery, Google Charts
- Developed a user registration system.
- Created surveys with approximately 60 questions for users to take.
- Generated advanced report with charts and graphs by using Google Charts.
- Achieved 100% unit/functional test coverage.
Senior PHP Developer2017 - PRESENTWEBJUMP Design em Informática
Technologies: Magento 2, PHP 7, MySQL, RESTful API, JSON, Git, Gitflow, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Jira, Nginx, Ruby, Capybara, Cucumber
- Developed numerous extensions to change the core behavior of a Magento 2 platform.
- Integrated a Magento 2 platform with various other systems in order to create an omnichannel eCommerce experience.
- Determined and prepared acceptance test scenarios.
- Performed code reviews for PRs to ensure code quality.
- Created internal development tools in order to improve productivity.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016Havelsan
Technologies: MATLAB, Visual Studio, QGIS, ENVI, SVN, Algorithms, Data Mining, Image Processing, PHP5, Slim Framework, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Linux, Assembly
- Analyzed academic papers about hyperspectral image analysis.
- Evaluated various image processing and data-mining algorithms in order to detect certain objects by using hyperspectral cameras.
- Preprocessed and geo-rectified raw images in order to determine exact coordinates of targets.
- Achieved approximately a 90% success rate on the detection of targets in images taken from 3,000 m altitude.
- Designed and implemented a REST API which serves malicious IP addresses and URLs.
- Built a web application which contains certain security vulnerabilities for capture the flag exercise.
- Completed a one-week malware analysis course from FireEye.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014SBYS Information Technologies
Technologies: PHP 5, MySQL, PEAR, Smarty, cPanel, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bash
- Designed and developed a customized content management system to be used by news agencies.
- Installed and maintained web servers.
- Performed customer support over the phone or by email.
- Implemented a full backup solution for web servers and database servers.
- Coached interns on their daily tasks.
Student Assistant2012 - 2013Yasar University
Technologies: Java, LaTeX, Eclipse IDE, SVN, Linux
- Helped the teacher prepare lecture notes with Latex.
- Used the Logisim program to draw circuits for the lecture.
- Modified Logisim source code to generate random circuits for each student for their homework.
Software Developer2008 - 2012SBYS Information Technologies
Technologies: PHP5, HTML, CSS, Smarty Template Engine, Apache 2, MySQL, Memcached, PEAR, CentOS, Paypal API, 2CO API, XML
- Maintained web projects written in PHP and MySQL.
- Designed and developed various business websites from scratch.
- Installed and maintained cPanel on CentOS environment.
- Developed an online dating website with PayPal integration and deployed to 20+ websites successfully with full maintenance support.
- Constructed a CMS for online newspapers and integrated with 2CO API.
- Developed an automatic sitemap XML generation module with pagination for search engines.