Tech Lead and Senior Software Developer2019 - PRESENTJAGUAR LAND ROVER
Technologies: C, C++, C++14, Linux, C++17, Jira, Agile Software Development, Software Development, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Leadership, Embedded C++, Embedded Software, Embedded Development, Git, CMake
- Collaborated as a tech lead on a vehicle analytics project, collecting, processing and offboarding in-vehicle data using C++, GitLab, and CI/CD.
- Worked on a car configuration service development as part of a team using C.
- Contributed to a configuration database service development using SQLite, written in C.
- Participated in the logging service development team using C.
- Supported the optimization of existing services using C and C++.
Senior Software Developer2021 - 2021RADiCAL Solutions
- Developed a Node.js addon for a C++ API to be used as part of a microservice architecture.
- Developed a NestJS application with WebSocket and WebRTC communications.
- Built a NestJS application that acts as a room handler for WebSocket clients with multiple users with different roles.
- Created multiple architectures for a product prototype and implemented the one which suited the client’s needs.
Solutions Architect2020 - 2021Paysource
- Created and led a financial application solution from the ground up, except UI/UX development. Built and led a team of six people.
- Worked on preparing the functional requirements for the mobile applications.
- Built a team of iOS and Android developers and acted as product owner for their development.
- Developed the serverless AWS back-end system architecture, including AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, AWS Step, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito, and AWS Fargate.
- Created the serverless AWS back-end system according to the developed architecture, using AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, AWS Step, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito, AWS Fargate, and more.
Python Developer2019 - 2019Aurteen Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: OpenCV, SciPy, NumPy, Python, Software Development, Git
- Converted a project from Matlab to Python with NumPy, SciPy, OpenCV, and similar libraries.
- Developed image processing functions in Python.
- Created equivalent functions of some Matlab functions in Python.
- Improved existing code base when necessary.
- Tested for full compatibility between Matlab and Python versions of functions/projects.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Argela
Technologies: Python, Java, C++, C, Linux, C++17, Jira, Agile Software Development, Software Development, Embedded C++, Embedded Software, Embedded Development, Git, CMake
- Contributed to the development of LTE base station software applications.
- Developed OAM client application providing operations, administration, and management functionalities on base stations as required by LTE standards.
- Developed SON Server applications providing self-organizing network operations as required by LTE standards.
- Implemented LTE (3GPP release 9-13).
- Implemented file operations service in base station embedded system environment.
- Implemented file transfer service in base station embedded system environment.
Software Engineer2014 - 2018ISSD Electronics
- Developed a C++ (with Qt framework) application for Central Unit of Intelligent Isolated Junction Management System. The application is responsible for collecting data from smart cameras (e.g, vehicle count), giving commands to various brands of junction controllers (e.g Siemens, Swarco) as the output of traffic algorithms, and sending real-time junction data to central server software.
- Developed a Linux environment for embedded devices used in the Central Unit of Intelligent Isolated Junction Management System.
- Developed C++ application used in smart cameras for Intelligent Isolated Junction Management System.
- Developed image processing algorithm as part of C++ application with OpenCV libraries used in smart cameras for Intelligent Isolated Junction Management System.
- Developed traffic algorithms for Central Unit; such as dynamic junction, greenwave, emergency management (for ambulance passing junction), and remote duration application.
Racing Team Leader2012 - 2014Material Science Society
Technologies: C++, Python, Leadership, C, Linux, Software Development, Microcontrollers, Embedded Software, Embedded Development
- Developed efficiency focused hydrogen-fuelled prototype vehicles.
- Developed an electrical battery-powered urban vehicle.
- Constructed complete electrical structure of vehicles.
- Developed a telemetry system for real-time optimization parameters of vehicles.
- Led 15 students for two years and attended two alternative fuel racing organizations; one national and one worldwide.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Student2012 - 2013Middle East Technical University Graduation Project
Technologies: MATLAB, C++, C, Linux, Software Development, Microcontrollers, Leadership, Embedded C++, Embedded Software, Embedded Development
- Developed automatic curling playing robot for a graduation project.
- Developed image processing algorithm for curling area and stone placement recognition, running on PC with Matlab.
- Developed embedded system for wireless communication between image processing software running and curling robot, written in C for Microchip PIC microcontrollers.
- Developed curling shooting algorithm for throwing angle and power based on image processing algorithms output, written in C for Arduino.
- Developed curling robot movement algorithms based on curling shooting algorithm output, written in C for Arduino.
Engineering Student2009 - 2010Robotics and Automation Society
Technologies: Microcontrollers, C, Linux, Software Development, Embedded C++, Embedded Software, Embedded Development
- Attended two embedded software development trainings as a student member.
- Learned C programming language with hands-on robotics applications.
- Learned printed circuit board design.