Backend Engineer2018 - PRESENTGiving Assistant
Technologies: PHP, Mysql, MongoDB
- Affiliate networks.
- Payment methods.
Full-stack Developer2015 - PRESENTInstallerTech Co. (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, Stripe, RevenueWire, Upclick, Avangate, Twilio, Plivo, Google Charts, D3.js
- Developed and maintained billing carts for multiple Windows applications that manage thousands of transactions a day.
- Developed and maintained a call center communication system to route customers calls to different call centers using Twilio and Plivo platforms.
- Built a reports system to get information and statistics with Google Charts and D3.js.
Full-stack LAMP and WordPress Developer2016 - 2016Ascend
Technologies: CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress
- Developed and maintained a number of WordPress, CodeIgniter, and Laravel sites.
WordPress and API integration Developer2014 - 2015All Inclusive Vacations Co.
Technologies: WordPress, REST Services
- Built a WordPress site, integrated with Apple Vacations REST API to book flights, hotels, and services.
Technologies: Codeigniter, Mapbox, Leaflet, Fabric.js
- Implemented Fabric.js drawing tools over Mapbox application.
Web Developer2013 - 2015Microfinance Transparency (via Toptal)
- Supervised system architecture and development activities for MFTransparency’s WordPress site.
- Implemented multiple analysis graphs with Google Charts and D3.js library.
- Implemented multi-language support.
WordPress/PHP Real Estate Website Developer2013 - 2013Chawla Group (via Toptal)
- Developed front-end and back-end features for a real estate promotion website in WordPress.
- Implemented W3 Total Cache, Yoast WordPress SEO, and Better WP Security plugins.
Web, Android Developer2012 - 2013Solvehub, Inc.
- Developed and implemented various minimal viable products (MVPs) as member of Solvehub, Inc. startup.
- Integrated completely with Facebook and Twitter, including such features as SSO, sharing, automatic posting, connecting with friends, etc.
- Developed an Android app (justpicone.com) in native Java with the Android development kit. Said app was also integrated with Facebook (signup/login, friending, sharing).
- Built and maintained LAMP web server on Amazon AWS with a fault-tolerant architecture.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Independent
- Implemented different web portals and web applications.
- Worked with different frameworks and CMSs, mainly Code Igniter, OpenCart and WordPress.
- Facilitated promotion through SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, and Google Adwords.
- Implemented different payment methods like SMS, credit card, PayPal, and more.
Senior Developer2010 - 2011Siemens
- Finished and implemented a web application to generate reports and statistics based on information generated by a system managing public transportation, with features such as scheduling and billing.
eCommerce Team Leader, Producer2007 - 2010Gameloft
Technologies: MySQL, PHP, HTML, XHTML, WML, WAP
- Entered the company as Mobile and Web Developer before being promoted to Team Leader and Producer.
- Led a group of eight developers as Team Leader.
- Handled all tasks related to team management, such as monitoring the execution of work, assigning projects, and following them through until delivery date.
- Analyzed technical feasibility and estimation of deadlines.
- Supervised projects from a technical standpoint, revised them, and provided support both to developers and to the producer in charge of the communication on the business side.
- Led communication with the business team as Producer.
- Managed all of the eCommerce team, including the Quality Assurance area.
- Developed new web and WAP sites.
- Promoted new games and offers.
- Integrated with mobile billing services.