Sr. Web Developer2012 - PRESENTTervis Tumbler Company
- Developed websites (Tervis.com and TervisB2B.com) using Salesforce Commerce Cloud technology. I was responsible for the front-end, back-end, and the integration.
- Implemented the import/export for data integration between Salesforce Commerce Cloud and other systems using BizTalk and SOA.
- Used HTML5 and a Three.js framework to migrate a customizer application from .NET platform to a Salesforce Commerce Cloud template.
- Engaged with the UX designer to create templates and content slots.
- Led the offshore development team to assign tasks, code review, and advice in a Tervis.com enhancement project.
- Modernized an existing catalog management system using ASP.NET and integrated it with a MS Commerce Server (Before changing the platform from Tervis.com to Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
- Involved in requirement gathering phase with integrator for Tervis.com re-platform project.
Software Application Developer/Analyst2012 - 2012AT&T (Contractor through Aditi Consulting Co.,Ltd.)
- Developed a proof of concept 3D network diagram visualization web application using HTML5 and Three.js to display cell sites and network elements. It controlled the movement of a diagram using body gesture via Microsoft Kinect device.
Web Programmer II2010 - 2012Tervis Tumbler Company
- Handled and was responsible in enhancing and maintaining an eCommerce Tervis.com website using ASP.NET and Commerce Server 2009. Worked extensively on the front-end and back-end.
- Developed data integrations between Commerce Server 2009 and MS Dynamics NAV using BizTalk Server 2009.
- Developed an e-packing web application to help packers track items that will be packed in the box using ASP.NET and Entity Framework.
- Developed an e-decorating web application to visualize where to put an emblem and personalize stickers on the tumblers using ASP.NET, Entity Framework, and Silverlight.
- Developed reports for Tervis.com daily transactions in SSRS.
- Created custom commerce server pipelines to handle special promotions based on business requirements.
IT Consultant2008 - 2010Freelance Work
Technologies: Crystal, Visual Basic
- Developed POS software from scratch for Thai restaurants in Orlando area using Visual Basic and Crystal Report.
Business Analyst2007 - 2008Total Access Communication Co., Ltd.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET
- Gathered requirements from the business user and converted them to Project Initial Brief (PIB) for IT the department.
- Negotiated requirements, technology, and timeline with the vendor and other partners to meet the user requirements.
- Worked closely with a process development team to decide on the right kind of technology and how to utilize it with the given business process.
- Designed a new IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) diagram for new DTAC SIM product to support new DTAC SIM card’s registration system.
- Added a new diagram on top of the existing system such as new package and new additional package.
- Designed and developed an interim system for the Postpaid Distribution Enhancement System with ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server 2005.
- Researched and implemented new technologies to work with the existing project in IT.
- Coordinated and implemented the use GPS, a personal digital assistant (PDA), and e-document management.
- Integrated data from GPS or PDA and a sales-tracking system to analyze sales performance in any area of the country, and improve performance of area supervisor and retailer.
Database Analyst2006 - 2007Total Access Communication Co., Ltd.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Created a web portal application for the department to access the intranet web application in one window and integrated LDAP authentication for a login to system with ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000.
- Created an interim voucher tracking system to record voucher distribution via web application using ASP.NET, C#, and integrated information as a text file to the United Distribution Company with SQL Server 2005 Integration Services.
- Worked with a business analyst and vendors to design a database structure for voucher tracking and report analysis with SQL Server 2005.
System Analyst2005 - 2006Advance Systems Consulting Co.,Ltd.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Designed and developed a KPI and commission module of a Salesforce system for the DTAC company using VB.NET console application and SQL Server 2000.
- Utilized a complex formula to calculate KPI and commissions from sale and activation data, to display results on the Salesforce system web application.
- Designed a web application and web services for KPI and commission module of a Sales force system using VB.NET and SQL Server 2000.
- Designed and developed a Windows application for direct sales to track sales performance on a daily basis and synchronized the data from laptop to back-end system via the Internet with VB.Net, C# and Microsoft Access 2000.
- Developed the web application and batch process for the commission calculation module in the sales tracking system using ASP.NET and C# console application.
Programmer Analyst2003 - 2004Advance System Consulting Co., Ltd.
Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Designed and developed MML Libraries with MSMQ and network communication Ttechnology using VB.NET.
- Developed and designed a console application for sending MML commands via network element to NOC server using VB.NET.
- Developed a web application for Phatra Insurance company using ASP.NET, C# and Crystal Report to print out checking slips via the intranet.
Programmer2002 - 2003Summit Computer Company
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Developed an electronic document system for the Thai National Intelligent Agency Department using ASP.NET and SQL Server 2000.
- Developed an electronic document system for the Thai Boundary Department using ASP.NET and Oracle Database.