- Senior Architect2014 - PRESENTTournout
Technologies: Ruby On Rails, EmberJS, MongoDB, ActionCable
- Created an API for tournament management.
- Integrated WebSockets for instant communication with the client.
- Enhanced database and code algorithms to speed performance.
- Applied CSS designs to templated code.
- Built a CI environment using Jenkins.
- Senior Architect and Lead2010 - 2013Texas Association of Local Health Officials
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, SQL, MongoDB, ExtJS
- Converted a Rails 2.3 app up to Rails 3 and beyond.
- Created an API layer from client-server.
- Built a JS framework.
- Refactored database queries to be acceptably performant.
- Served as senior architect, leading all architecture decisions.
- Eventually headed up the entire technology side of the non-profit along with my network engineering counterpart, with a small team of developers and engineers.
- Developer2007 - 2010e-MDs
Technologies: C# WPF, ASP.Net
- Created a fat-client application that plugged in to legacy Delphi application.
- Copied features from the legacy application to a new web-based application.
- Wrote a whole lot of stored procedures, many of which are still in use today.
- Built a medical coding application, which is the only portion of the suite that is still in use.