Verified Expert in Engineering
Eclipse, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a chess web application with built-in AI where one can play against a computer or online against some other player.
- Designed a UI for a collection pane on the Microsoft Edge browser for users to add collections of media pages, such as web pages, videos, and images.
- Monitored and fixed accessibility issues on Bing's "My saves," making the website generally more accessible.
- Designed rigorous unit, integration, and visual parity tests to ensure changes would not break in the future.
- Provided detailed documentation of the new Microsoft Edge collection pane design so someone unfamiliar with the project could quickly ramp it up.
Internal Contest Tester
- Tested coding questions used in a weekly and bi-weekly contest rigorously to ensure that they were accurate and met the expected standard.
- Reviewed problem descriptions and ensured they were worded correctly, clearly, concisely, and that they did not contain ambiguities.
- Ensured that edge test cases were covered and efficient solutions were selected over less efficient or accurate ones.
- Built and modified the company’s website features, yielding a significant increase in online premium sales.
- Optimized code structure and service workflows to ensure fast page load time.
- Participated in planning, developing, deployment, documentation, and the entire web application flow.
- Designed a browser extension to automate navigating the website for faster development and manual testing.
The University of British Columbia
- Converted images from MRI scan to formats used for analysis and extracted data needed.
- Extracted useful data from questionnaires filled by patients converting the data to valuable formats for processing.
- Performed statistical analysis and built machine learning models to correlate childhood experiences with patterns observed in the MRI scans of corresponding patients.
Chess Web Application
Angular, Spring Boot, Flutter, Spring, .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Hibernate, Express.js, NestJS
Node.js, REST APIs, React, jQuery
Git, MongoDB Atlas, MATLAB
Data Structures, Algorithms, Front-end Development, Front-end, APIs, Full-stack, Chrome Extensions, Game Development, 2D Games, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Data Engineering
Linux, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
University of British Columbia - Vancouver, Canada