Founder2016 - PRESENTReal Deal CRM
Technologies: React, Express, Node, MySQL, AWS
- Worked with end users to identify their business and workflow goals.
- Planned and scheduled a medium-scale project with conflicting goals and priorities.
- Developed a SQL database schema that supports object version to track changes across CRM revisions.
- Developed a React-based spreadsheet-like browser interface for inputting and tracking customers.
- Implemented a team roll-up permission structure so that team leaders can see and edit all user's data in one place but the individuals only have access to their respective data.
Co-Founder2013 - PRESENTPenguinleaf Technologies
Technologies: HTML, CSS, MySQL, Squarespace, G Suite
- Became a Google partner certified to resell G Suite (formerly Google Apps) products for business.
- Developed websites and online presence for clients using the Squarespace CMS platform.
- Created custom software for clients including an event registration application for a charity supporting 800 guests across ten organizations.
- Worked with multiple nonprofits for consolidating and modernizing their online presence through a managed services agreement.
- Worked with a leading Toronto private school to redevelop their library's internal web presence and make academic researching and the school's resources more accessible to students.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)2017 - 2018Operant.ai
Technologies: React, Express, Python, MySQL, Linux
- Worked with enterprise clients to establish business requirements and functionality with may stakeholders.
- Created an end-to-end data ingest a processing pipeline.
- Made end-user-specific insights available over a UI and API.
- Designed, developed, and deployed a React and Typescript user interface.
- Mentored a direct-report data scientist in react-based user interface development and scalable Node.js applications.