Python Developer2018 - PRESENTOntic
Technologies: Python, Redis, PostgreSQL, Distributed API
- Interfaced with several crypto-exchange APIs like KuCoin, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, OKEx, Poloniex, Huobi, and CCXT.
- Used REST APIs and WebSocket APIs.
- Saved time-sensitive data into a Redis database and provided database clients to retrieve data through a simple interface.
- Developed asyncio implementations for asynchronous operations.
- Used cfscrape (Python library) to bypass a Cloudflare anti-bot page.
Software Developer2015 - PRESENTIndico Data Solutions
Technologies: Docker, Amazon Web Services, Azure Cloud, Google Compute Engine, Python, Tornado, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow
- Developed, maintained, and deployed a machine learning API server with several gigabytes of machine learning models behind the scenes.
- Developed, maintained, and deployed back-end services for data visualization tools and for data analysis and custom machine learning model training tools (Indico's Crowdlabel).
- Built in-house deployment utilities for Amazon Web Services, Azure Cloud, and Google Compute Engine capable of spinning up several clusters of API workers with a simple script.
- Created a scheduling service that extracts information via scraping an API from several online mediums, performs a series of text analyses (keywords, topics, text features, sentiment, and more) and continuously builds a text corpus.
- Set up continuous integration on all projects using Docker, Docker Compose, and Codeship (Jet).
- Large data ETL and database transactions optimizing speed and memory consumption.
- Developed integrations across services via webhooks and APIs, e.g., GitHub hooks to Slack for pull requests and code review notifications.
- Implemented entry error reports for JIRA bug tickets.
Android Developer Intern2014 - 2015Hangtime, Inc.
Technologies: Android Studio, Android SDK, Google Maps API, Facebook and Google Authorization Profile Integration, Quick and Responsive Content Loading Techniques
- Used LruCaches and preloading to create smooth scrolling and fragment transitions.
- Built generalized adapters to use the same item caching and loading techniques across the application—decreasing the amount of additional logic and maintenance in the code base.
- Created custom animations for spinners, loading screens, and sliding notifications and banners.
- Implemented a variety of intents for deep linking, third-party activity linking (camera, SMS, email, and other social media apps).
- Reduced the source code to less than half of the original while adding twice the amount of features—bringing the product to feature completeness.