Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTToptal Client
Technologies: Cypress.io, Node.js, Angular, Grails
- Implemented SAML and improved the existing authentication system.
- Added new functionalities to both frontend and backend.
- Created an end-to-end testing project using Cypress.
Software Developer2018 - PRESENTACI Worldwide Payments (through Gemini Solutions)
- Performed security audits on the different components of the application.
- Implemented 3DS v2.0 for several partners.
- Replaced the existing third party JPOS solution with an in-house one.
- Refactored and optimized the React application which allows our customers to quickly manage their online payments through our platform.
Software Developer2015 - PRESENTFreelancing
- Developed a Ruby on Rails application which allows the management of the dubbing and subtitling workflow, and also the generation of the financial reports.
- Developed a web application for a cardiology clinic using PHP Laravel and Vue JS. The application handles numerous aspects of the clinic's workflow, including patients scheduling, management of the investigations and treatments, Holter monitoring, financial reports, etc.
- Developed a Magento shop backed by an ERP system and created the logic for synchronizing the stocks, clients, and orders.
- Created a Laravel/Vue.js application for Bucharest Book Fair which allows the participants to register, book the desired stands, create events, etc.
- Created a Django application for a trademark law firm which allows them to keep track of the registered trademarks.
Technical Leader2018 - 2018Resilinc (through Gemini Solutions)
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Marathon, Docker, Java
- Designed a REST API using Docker containers orchestrated by Marathon.
- Configured and created plugins for the API Gateway in order to support Authentication, Rate Limiting, Throttling, etc.
- Worked on the PostgreSQL statements that were used by the gateway.
- Configured the HTTPS standards for communication between the components.
- Integrated third-party tools into this project infrastructure.
Senior Software Developer/Technical leader2015 - 2018Orange
Technologies: React, Python, Robot Framework, Cassandra, Scala, MongoDB, Java
- Designed the architecture for a process management application that was used to provision (upload, transcode, subtitle) media files in the Orange TV application.
- Created a test framework that was used by the build system using the Robot framework and Python.
- Worked on the front end of the application using the React framework.
- Worked on a big data project that was handling millions of call data records and partition them into Cassandra so they can be retrieved in a timely manner.
- Created a system for monitoring the network components in real-time in order to identify the failing ones.
- Created a Grafana application backed up by a Python API which allowed the users to select a router from the network, and then, based on the configured options, it would automatically retrieve the router's network data (RX, TX and errors) and display them in a dashboard.
Senior Software Developer/Technical Leader2012 - 2015Nuance Communications (through Totalsoft)
- Continuously improved the testing framework written in PERL and wrote functional tests that were run automatically by the build system.
- Implemented the highest security standards for HTTP and SMTP communications (two-way certificate authentication, SMIME, etc).
- Contributed to a highly concurrent proxy that was delivering messages using the ReactiveX framework through different protocols for the mobile platforms SMPP, XMPP, and APN.
- Created various bash scripts and RPM specs that were needed to deploy the application.
Software Developer2008 - 2012Ridgid
Technologies: OpenCV, C++, Objective-C, C#, Java
- Worked on a CRM Blackberry application that was used by the sales people to manage their clients, leads, and sales.
- Worked on a web application written in C# which functioned as a platform for plumbing contractors to share their work with their clients.
- Created an iOs application for the before-mentioned platform.
- Contributed to a C++ application using the OpenCV library which detects cross bores in the piping system.
- Worked on a Java application that functioned as a proxy between Salesforce CRM and mobile clients.