Project Engineer2019 - 2021Vadum
Technologies: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Software, Computer Science, Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Wrote technical content of proposals in the electronic warfare space and implemented software and machine learning systems for accepted submissions.
- Evaluated utility of classifiers and regression techniques for detecting varied kinds of interference.
- Worked on a software system for fast approximate matching of time series data. Built the initial prototype of the system into a usable product and expanded the algorithm to include new methods that increase the system's speed and accuracy.
- Expanded a system for secure computing with neural networks to work on full-scale, competitive deep neural networks with various layer types rather than only on fully-connected or convolutional layers.
- Communicated with customers during development to give results and receive specifications. Built software to requirements and prepared demo-ready versions to display to customers at predetermined dates.
Software Engineer2014 - 2017Bamboo Mobile Health
Technologies: Java, Android, Mobile, DreamFactory, PHP, C, ARM Embedded, Amazon Alexa, Cron, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Assessed an incomplete build of an embedded wearable device, discovered all unimplemented capabilities and implemented them to bring the product to a demo-ready state.
- Produced an Amazon Alexa skill to allow patients to verbally record medication events. The system vastly increases ease-of-use of patient self-reporting by being touch-free and effortless to use.
- Developed an app to log patient symptoms for analysis alongside data from company servers. Allowed rendering a patient's symptom history through the app for physician diagnostic purposes.
- Built a system to pull patient Fitbit data from third-party servers to company servers for analysis.