Solutions Architect2017 - PRESENTInspire11
Technologies: React, React Native, Node.js, AWS, Python, Lambda
- Defined software and server architecture for large, global firms.
- Designed and delivered several React Native applications for mobile startups.
- Supported sales activity, meeting both in person and via phone to help define scopes of work for six-figure contracts.
- Led software development teams and provided mentorship.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017Lambda Digital Consulting
Technologies: React, React Native, Node.js, AWS, Ruby on Rails, Swift, RxJava
- Developed a multi-platform app that runs out of a single repository, using React Native and code reuse with React Native for Web, as well as a desktop app in Electron.
- Wrote a desktop app in Electron.
- Administered a large AWS infrastructure for an SMB client with Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, continuous deployment, and more.
- Built a consumer-facing iOS application in Parse.
Lead Engineer2015 - 2016Moneythink
Technologies: iOS, Android, PHP, Zend Framework, AngularJS
- Added tests and continuous integration to four discrete software applications in different languages.
- Triaged and refactored legacy, untested code across the stack in a constrained-resources environment.
- Managed a remote team and held frequent pair-programming sessions.
- Collaborated on an Android project and quickly identified key performance issues, despite having less than six months of Android experience.
- Architected and deployed application servers using several AWS technologies.
Product Lead and Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2015Polymathic
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React, Swift, Angular, Ember, AWS, Heroku
- Acted as "technical founder-in-residence," making architecture and feature execution decisions for two to three startup companies per year.
- Helped approximately six startups at which I built the first version of their software to raise over $4.5 million in seed funding.
- Built using Agile and TDD principles, and enjoyed team support of our testing focus through peer-reviewed code.
- Handled the largest server administration role on the team, responsible for leading multiple startup infrastructures at once.
- Created an iOS application using Swift immediately after Swift's release.