PHP Developer in Zapopan, Mexico
Senior Web Developer2016 - 2017Intel Corporation
Technologies: Drupal, MySQL, Sass, HTML5, Git
- Created new plugins for WYSIWYG integrating with Drupal modules.
- Integrated Drupal with Git repositories to keep certain contents up to date.
- Created custom rules to meet content management workflow needs.
- Provided guidance for less experienced developers.
- Created new Drush commands.
- Created PHP scripts to repair database records.
- Researched and repaired broken features by providing quick fixes to keep the website working nicely.
Business Intelligence Consultant2010 - 2011PepsiCo
Technologies: Qlikview, MS SQL, Visual Basic
- Created complex data extraction routines for millions of records.
- Designed and developed executive dashboards for different metrics.
- Analyzed data structure to provide the best performance results.
- Deeply dived into data to find and resolve inconsistencies.
Software Developer2008 - 2009Sistemas Avanzados Integrales
- Created a booking engine for flights, hotels, and cars with C# .NET using SOAP web services.
- Developed a CRM platform from scratch in PHP.
- Created some statistics dashboards with Visual Basic.
- International Planned Parenthood Federation/Western Hemisphere Region (Development)http://ippfwhr.org
Multi-lingual Drupal 7 website migrated from Drupal 6 with panel integration, custom views, and features for easy content management.
- Intel Software (Development)https://software.intel.com
Created new plugins and provided fixes for both back-end and front-end. Intel Software is one of the most important websites of Intel Corporation.
- Targeta Rosa (Development)http://ajuntament.barcelona.cat/targetarosa/
Drupal 7 and AngularJS integration with custom benefits search for owners of the "pink card."
- UREP Maids (Development)
Website and web application for a cleaning service company in Las Vegas. Handles all the communication between the company and the client through a custom email manager and a SMS platform. Generates repeating events based on customer desires, also generates routes for the employees.
- Cadastral Modernization Program (Development)
Web platform for town halls in Mexico. Geolocates and calculates taxes for properties in the whole area. Keeps municipal data up to date based on approved income laws. Generates cartography with street values.
- Campanya Gironès (Development)
Web application for the government in Spain that allows employees to gather information in the streets to improve municipal services.
FrameworksAngularJS, Bootstrap 3+, Yii 1, Yii 2, CodeIgniter, Play Framework
PlatformsDrupal 7, QlikView, Windows, MacOS, Drupal 6, Linux
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Lodash, Google Maps API, Facebook API
ToolsGit, Bower, Composer, Trello, Gulp.js, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop
ParadigmsREST, Agile Software Development
StorageMySQL, IndexedDB, MongoDB
- Technologist's degree in Computer Science2003 - 2007CETI - Guadalajara