Solution Engineer2016 - PRESENTOnshore Outsourcing
Technologies: AngularJS, Java, C#, ASP.NET Web Api, Angular 2, Typescript, Salesforce
- Developed custom, integrated, internal accounts payable solutions using Angular, Java, and .NET Web API.
- Designed and implemented custom Salesforce requirements.
- Supported customers and business development through ideation and technical solutioning phases of new projects.
- Acted as a test automation architecture consultant.
- Explored technical aspects of achieving cost savings through migrating custom applications to AWS.
Development Practice Manager2014 - 2016Onshore Outsourcing
- Provided technical mentorship across multiple delivery teams.
- Acted as an escalation point for eight Fortune 2000 clients.
- Designed and trained best practices for source control, code reviews, and unit testing.
- Worked with prospective clients to identify solutions to business needs.
- Trained and mentored developers and quality assurance testers in multiple technologies.
Sr. Developer2015 - 2015Contra
- Led the architecture and development on a social media back-end moving from prototype to scalable MVP.
- Worked with RESTful Web Services, MongoDB, NodeJS, iOS/Objective-C, ExpressJS, Mongoose ODM.
- Designed and implemented functionality to recommend potential connections using social media APIs (Facebook, Twitter).
- Created automated testing and plans for backend services.
- Worked to redesign components of the prototype to allow for massive scaling with minimal load.
Service Manager2013 - 2014Panera Bread
Technologies: MongoDB, Oracle, AngularJS, Stash, JIRA, Git, Java, Selenium Web Driver
- Worked with an Agile Master Data Management team using PL/SQL and the Oracle database system.
- Launched efforts to implement automated testing across major eCommerce apps using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Participated in efforts to migrate existing eCommerce back-end to SOA.
- Engaged with project teams to roll eCommerce live to 1800+ cafes in the United States.
- Automated manual data entry processes using Notepad++ macros to generate SQL scripts.
Development Lead2013 - 2013Onshore Outsourcing
Technologies: AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API, C#, SQL Server, jQuery, PHP, Symphony, MySQL
- Designed and built an AngularJS/ASP.NET Web API/SQL Server application to drive internal “bulletin board” displays.
- Joined and contributed to efforts to refactor existing and design new internal curriculum for C# and Java development.
- Led an effort to deploy and configure an internal wiki (Confluence) documenting various internal processes, standards, and training.
- Launched a development team tasked with maintaining and enhancing a medical practice management application.
- Worked with a PHP, Symphony, and MySQL team implementing a Groupon-like system for healthcare.
Developer II2012 - 2013Continental Disc Corporation
Technologies: VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, SQL Server, jQuery
- Completed a library performing physics conversions around gas and water pressure.
- Worked with ITextSharp to generate PDF reports on the performance of safety valves under varying levels of pressure.
- Developed a physics calculation engine responsible for projecting the performance of safety valves for varying pressures, fluids, and environments.
- Developed scripts to quickly migrate client-provided Excel files to database tables.
- Wrote code to generate and display charts in ASP.NET Web Forms based on valve performance.
Developer II2012 - 2012Maritz Research
- Designed and built a Windows service to poll an FTP server for new input files.
- Wrote a service to generate reminder emails to a tree of subscribers to various projects.
- Developed screens to allow project managers to send out service quality evaluations to customers.
- Created an AJAX driven interface using jQuery to allow users to subscribe to various projects.
- Wrote CRUD functionality for service quality evaluations including a datagrid with pagination and complex sorting/filtering.
Developer II2012 - 2012Emerson Electric
- Built a service in C# to interface with Clarity PPM's SOAP-based web api.
- Developed code to parse Excel files using OLEDB connections.
- Generated Excel files describing errors in input file formats according to provided business rules.
- Implemented authentication in an ASP.NET MVC application using Active Directory.
- Configured IIS and deployed an ASP.NET application.
Consultant2011 - 2012Landmark Rentals, LLC
Technologies: IIS, SQL Server, C#, Python, MVC
- Supported and maintained an ASP.NET web application for managing properties and leases.
- Developed small Python scripts for automating common tasks.
- Administered a SQL Server database.
- Configured and maintained an IIS web server.
General Partner2009 - 2011Vortex Personal Computers
- Designed and developed an eCommerce site using the Joomla CMS.
- Administered a Ubuntu web server using Apache.
- Ran sales, marketing, and small business financials.
- Performed maintenance, MS Office support, and desk side support for clients.