Front-end Developer2018 - PRESENTAir
Technologies: Redux-saga, Redux, CSS, HTML, React Native, React
- Built Air's entire React Native application.
- Led the development team's best practices and patterns.
- Managed contractors and employees on several types of different projects.
CTO | Lead Developer2017 - PRESENTJenzy
Technologies: Redux-saga, Redux, React, React Native
- Built their app from the ground up using React Native, Redux and Redux-saga.
- Provided guidance on the technical direction of application and business.
- Interviewed and hired back-end and other front-end developers to fill out the development team.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Expedia
- Improved the performance on the hotel detail page by reducing HTTP requests, combining scripts, and finding old, dead code.
- Worked closely with the back-end developers to help move client-side calls to the Java layer to increase page-load times.
Lead App Developer2017 - 2017Finagraph
Technologies: React Native
- Built their client-facing application in React Native for iOS and Android; used their existing APIs and built out a native version of their existing web application.
- Used Redux for the store.
- Used Auth0 for all of the authentication.
- Designed the front end using Material-UI as a base and matched with their existing brand.
- Used the latest React and React Native best practices utilizing the latest ES6 Features.
- Tracked all of the exceptions using Bugsnag.
- Tracked all of the analytics with Mixpanel.
CTO | React Native Developer2016 - 2017Great Jones Street
- Helped build out the MVP and release it to Apple App Store.
- Built all of the components in React Native.
- Worked with the back-end developer to create a data contract.
- Helped built out new features in Ruby for the server side data running on EngineYard; used a TDD process.
Front-end Developer2007 - 2017BrandLift
- Helped BrandLift build out numerous projects for their clients.
- Worked on numerous WordPress sites - building out the HTML and CSS.
- Setup the standards and best practices for their front-end architecture.
- Worked with their designers to cut up and slice the PSDs into responsive websites and web applications.
- Made budget estimations for their client projects by providing the technical requirements and timelines.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016AutoLotto
- Worked on the front-end for the mobile web application for AutoLotto.
- Built out new features using React and the latest best practices with Redux.
- Used previous design experience to customize the design for their brand.
- Worked with their back-end developer to help construct the correct API.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016TOURRS
- Helped build out the first MVP for the app.
- Built out all of the services that talked with Parse.
- Wrote cloud code (Node) in Parse.
- Developed all the front-end components in Ionic.
- Stored data on a device using PouchDB.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2016EY-Intuitive
- Developed dozens of web applications for them.
- Worked on numerous banking applications.
- Helped define a lot of their best practices that are still used in-house.
- Helped educate their designers on the best practices for both the web, mobile web, and native mobile apps.
- Chose two of my developers to work for them full-time on other various front-end projects.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2015ReactorOne
- Build out the admin for their client CMS portal.
- Developed the new mobile front-end of for one of their clients, Uniqlo; using Angular 1.
- Established standards for all of their HTML and CSS best practices.
- Worked intimately with the back-end team to integrate my templates and finalize the data contract between the front end and back end.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014Walmart
- Helped build out the new Sam's Club mobile website.
- Worked with designers to come up with a good user flow.
- Used TDD to provide 100% test coverage for all components and services.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2014Amazon
Technologies: CSS, HTML
- Helped Amazon build out its new app store in HTML and CSS.
- Worked on-site in Irvine at A-Z development with their backend team to integrate my front-end templates.
- Tested on dozens of Android devices and learned the ins and outs of the Android web browser.
- Wrote blindly all of my CSS, as Web Inspector hadn't come out yet for debugging on remote devices.
- Set in place the best practices for HTML and CSS for their APP UI Team.
- Worked closely with the back-end services team to integrate the data into the application.
Front-end Developer2008 - 2011GSI Commerce
Technologies: CSS, HTML
- Worked as the lead front-end developer on a number of their clients public facing sites: Toys"R"Us, Timberland, and Burberry.
- Developed all of the front-end code for their new CMS platform that all of the client sites would use going forward.
- Worked with the back-end/data services teams to integrate the front-end of the product detail pages, category pages, search pages, cart, and checkout.