Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, Vim Text Editor, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded was an algorithm for tracking a devices position at high frequencies using a minimum number of RF packets.
Software Developer (Contract)
Talent Logic, Inc.
- Developed a highly scalable web scraper that scraped over 1 million job listings a day; Used Google Puppeteer and AWS.
- Automated emails to connect Talent Logic with potentially viable companies.
- Created a Chrome extension to bring CRM user data into the local browser tab and simplify the recruitment process.
- Built a web application and chrome extension to create a contextual process documentation system; used Node.js, Vue.js, and PostgreSQL.
- Enabled employers to create web tutorials and share them and also enabled them to follow those tutorials and subsequently skip the other parts of the training.
- Aided employee guidance via the build of the above browser extension. It was intended to run continually and guide employees through processes as needed; that way when the process changes, employees follow the latest process from right within the browser.
Embedded Software Engineer
- Developed an underground communication system for mining safety equipment.
- Integrated a low-level IP stack into an AVR32 microcontroller.
- Built a USB driver to communicate with custom RF network used underground.
- Created highly accurate location tracking system to keep people from being run over inside mines.
- Built sports tracking equipment with high frequency and high accuracy player tracking; I have a patent with my name on it for this.
- Wrote factory acceptance tests for a location-tracking device.
- Added features to an internal CRM; used Apache Struts (Java).
- Debugged classic ASP applications.
- Created a media upload application for an Android phone.
- Developed an equipment tracking system using Visual Basic for applications in Microsoft Access.
Entrepreneur | Software Developer
- Created a highly automated business application using Visual Basic .NET.
- Developed a web scraper to retrieve the addresses of foreclosed houses.
- Retrieved phone numbers based on the street address.
- Automated the emailing of foreclosure lists and bills to customers.
Vue 2, Node.js, jQuery, Underscore.js, Lodash, Vuex, Puppeteer, Vue, Mandrill API, Google Maps API, Twitter API
Node Version Manager, NGINX, Git, Vim Text Editor, Microsoft Access, VirtualBox, NPM, Vue CLI, CoinGate
Functional Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
Meteor, Linux, Amazon EC2, AVR, Embedded Linux, Android, DigitalOcean, Linode, WebSphere
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Relational Databases, JSON
AVR32, Embedded Development, Front-end Development, Web Scraping, Chrome Extensions, ARM, System Administration
JSON Web Tokens (JWT), AngularJS, Kendo UI, Bootstrap 3+, ASP.NET, ASP
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
University of Toledo - Toledo, OH, USA