SQL Developer in Evansville, IN, United States
Member since May 17, 2016
Software Developer (Contract)2016 - PRESENTTalent Logic, Inc.
Technologies: Node.js, PostgresQL, Meteor.js, MongoDB, Chrome Extension, Web Scraping, Mandril
- Developed a highly scalable web scraper that scraped over 1 million job listings a day; Used Google Puppeteer and AWS.
- Automated emails to connect Talent Logic with potentially viable companies.
- Created a Chrome extension to bring CRM user data into the local browser tab and simplify the recruitment process.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016ProSAAS
Technologies: Chrome Extension, Node.js, Vue.js, PostgreSQL
- Built a web application and chrome extension to create a contextual process documentation system; used Node.js, Vue.js, and PostgreSQL.
- Enabled employers to create web tutorials and share them and also enabled them to follow those tutorials and subsequently skip the other parts of the training.
- Aided employee guidance via the build of the above browser extension. It was intended to run continually and guide employees through processes as needed; that way when the process changes, employees follow the latest process from right within the browser.
Embedded Software Engineer2011 - 2015Ciholas, Inc.
Technologies: Embedded C, C++, Linux, AVR, ARM, Embedded Linux
- Developed an underground communication system for mining safety equipment.
- Integrated a low-level IP stack into an AVR32 microcontroller.
- Built a USB driver to communicate with custom RF network used underground.
- Created highly accurate location tracking system to keep people from being run over inside mines.
- Built sports tracking equipment with high frequency and high accuracy player tracking; I have a patent with my name on it for this.
- Wrote factory acceptance tests for a location-tracking device.
Web Developer2009 - 2010Ridge Tool
Technologies: Android, Java, WebSphere, ASP, ASP.NET, C#
- Added features to an internal CRM; used Apache Struts (Java).
- Debugged classic ASP applications.
- Created a media upload application for an Android phone.
Computer Programmer2009 - 2009Mitchell Sales
Technologies: Microsoft Access
- Developed an equipment tracking system using Visual Basic for applications in Microsoft Access.
Entrepreneur | Software Developer2005 - 2006Self-employed
- Created a highly automated business application using Visual Basic .NET.
- Developed a web scraper to retrieve the addresses of foreclosed houses.
- Retrieved phone numbers based on the street address.
- Automated the emailing of foreclosure lists and bills to customers.
- ProSAAS (Development)http://prosaas.net
This is a browser extension that makes it easy to build intuitive workflows for employees and guides them through the workflow from within the browser.
Libraries/APIsVue.js 2, Node.js, jQuery, Underscore.js, Lodash, Vuex, Puppeteer, Mandrill API, Google Maps API, Twitter API
ToolsNode Version Manager, Nginx, Git, VirtualBox, NPM, Vue CLI, CoinGate
ParadigmsFunctional Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
PlatformsMeteor, Linux, AWS EC2, Android, DigitalOcean, Linode, WebSphere
StoragePostgreSQL, MongoDB, Relational Databases, JSON
OtherAVR32, Embedded Development, Web Scraping, System Administration
FrameworksJSON Web Tokens (JWT), AngularJS, Kendo UI, Bootstrap 3+, ASP.NET, ASP
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering2008 - 2011University of Toledo - Toledo, OH, USA