Software Developer (Contract)2016 - PRESENTTalent Logic, Inc.
Technologies: Web Scraping, Chrome Extensions, MongoDB, Meteor, PostgreSQL, Node.js
- Developed a highly scalable web scraper that scraped over 1 million job listings a day; Used Google Puppeteer and AWS.
- Automated emails to connect Talent Logic with potentially viable companies.
- Created a Chrome extension to bring CRM user data into the local browser tab and simplify the recruitment process.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016ProSAAS
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Vue.js, Node.js, Chrome Extensions
- Built a web application and chrome extension to create a contextual process documentation system; used Node.js, Vue.js, and PostgreSQL.
- Enabled employers to create web tutorials and share them and also enabled them to follow those tutorials and subsequently skip the other parts of the training.
- Aided employee guidance via the build of the above browser extension. It was intended to run continually and guide employees through processes as needed; that way when the process changes, employees follow the latest process from right within the browser.
Embedded Software Engineer2011 - 2015Ciholas, Inc.
Technologies: Embedded Linux, ARM, AVR, Linux, C++, Embedded C
- Developed an underground communication system for mining safety equipment.
- Integrated a low-level IP stack into an AVR32 microcontroller.
- Built a USB driver to communicate with custom RF network used underground.
- Created highly accurate location tracking system to keep people from being run over inside mines.
- Built sports tracking equipment with high frequency and high accuracy player tracking; I have a patent with my name on it for this.
- Wrote factory acceptance tests for a location-tracking device.
Web Developer2009 - 2010Ridge Tool
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ASP, WebSphere, Java, Android
- Added features to an internal CRM; used Apache Struts (Java).
- Debugged classic ASP applications.
- Created a media upload application for an Android phone.
Computer Programmer2009 - 2009Mitchell Sales
Technologies: Microsoft Access
- Developed an equipment tracking system using Visual Basic for applications in Microsoft Access.
Entrepreneur | Software Developer2005 - 2006Self-employed
- Created a highly automated business application using Visual Basic .NET.
- Developed a web scraper to retrieve the addresses of foreclosed houses.
- Retrieved phone numbers based on the street address.
- Automated the emailing of foreclosure lists and bills to customers.