Verified Expert in Engineering
Mobile App Developer
Dániel is a software developer with seven years of experience. He started his career in Java and Kotlin Android development, began freelancing in 2019, expanded into full-stack development with Laravel and React, and currently specializes in developing Android, iOS, and web apps, using Flutter. Dániel has developed a wide range of cross-platform apps, including language learning, construction project management, an e-car charging station finder, and an allergen-free food finder.
Flutter, Android, Slack, Git, Full-stack, Firebase
The most amazing...
...apps I've developed were based on my own ideas, acknowledged by the media in Hungary, and expanded my areas of expertise.
- Fixed critical performance, memory, and UI issues in the existing codebase.
- Refactored the application to improve stability and performance and enable faster development and release cycles.
- Helped the team to select the proper third-party analytics tools to define analytics events, reports, and funnels.
- Developed and hosted an admin dashboard where the team could see and manage the application data.
Senior Flutter Developer
- Ported existing iOS applications for Android, iOS, and web written in Flutter.
- Implemented Firebase with real-time updates to support fast collaboration on managing projects.
- Added a client-side PDF generation, which contains various content.
- Implemented a Stripe API on the web for a metered-billing monthly subscription.
- Connected to the QuickBooks API to create invoices and bills.
- Played a key role in building the Skeebdo startup project, a language learning app with gamification and fun content.
- Developed the cross-platform app for iOS and Android, using Flutter technology.
- Managed the entire process to develop the application.
Full-stack Developer (Contract)
- Created a cross-platform project management tool that's designed for construction companies.
- Solo-developed the company's app, including setting up and managing the server. The mobile app and the website were made with Flutter.
- Solved challenging tasks, such as converting drawing markups to PDF.
Scrum Master and Team Lead
CAS Software Kft
- Learned Agile methodology and successfully guided a team of seven people through a project.
- Gained Scrum Master I and Scrum Master II certifications from Scrum.org.
- Introduced new technologies and methods to my teams, such as Kotlin, RX, and TDD.
- Collaborated with the product owner to improve development processes.
CAS Software Kft.
- Developed a business card reader app in native Android.
- Assisted in developing several native Android apps, including an e-car charging station finder and a newsreader.
- Participated in research projects, such as an augmented reality application.
Buddy Block Buster
As a full-stack developer, I developed the app and created and managed the server. I also took part in brainstorming sessions to invent and create new functions.
Kotlin, PHP, Java, Dart, C#
Flutter, Android SDK, Laravel, Unity
Android Studio, Jira, RxAndroid, Git, Slack, Gradle, Jenkins
Clean Architecture, Scrum, Cross-platform, Agile Software Development, Agile, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Model View Presenter (MVP)
Android, Firebase, iOS
Software Development, Mobile Apps, Mobile App Development, Mobile Applications, Scrum Master, Full-stack, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Web Development, Push Notifications, Android Data Binding, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Deployment, App Store, Google Play Store, Firebase Hosting, Subscriptions, PDF, APIs
RxJava, React, Stripe, QuickBooks API
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
University of Szeged - Szeged, Hungary
Professional Scrum Master II
Professional Scrum Master I