Senior Software QA Engineer2019 - PRESENTADP inc
Technologies: MongoDB, Rally, Jira, Jenkins, API Testing, Katalon Studio, Maven, TestNG, Selenium, Java
- Developed and automated 90% of the manual test cases and ran the suite in Jenkins in different environments.
- Used Jira and Rally for the project management tool, as well as for the test plan, test cases, and executing the ad-hoc test cases.
- Reviewed test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals, and objectives of QA resources working on the project with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Validated different the request for GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE for different microservices APIs and verified the data with MongoDB using a Mongo client tool.
- Used the Splunk tool to view logs and for troubleshooting.
- Verified and checked the server logs and application logs using a PuTTY.
- Implemented the Selenium page object factory, captured the dynamic and non-dynamic objects for each page, and declared the locator.
- Tracked the execution for different environments and published the result.
- Implemented a customized extent report for the test cases..
- Configured the test suite to Jenkins to make it run on every successful deployment in the QA environment that helped reduce the feedback loop time to the developers.
Software Qa Engineer2017 - 2019Anthem Inc
Technologies: Splunk, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, Selenium WebDriver, Web Services, Jira, Agile, Test-driven Development (TDD), Bamboo, Maven, TestNG, Java
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium Web Driver2 to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Ran the scripts in different environments using a CI/CD process using Bamboo.
- Integrated the test suites with Bamboo to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Implemented page object model, UI mapping, Selenium Manager, and data-driven development using CSV and CSS selectors as a part of the framework.
- Improved documentation of the QA testing practices to enhance their repeatability, saving time and money and encouraging testing standardization and best practices.
- Covered 90% of the automation for the manual test cases and eliminated the time for the functional and regression testing.
- Covered each module of the boundary value analysis and the test cases.
- Performed quality reviews of design documentation to ensure compliance with project plan scope and requirements.
Software QA Automation Engineer2016 - 2017Wells Fargo
Technologies: Appium, PuTTY, SQL, Web Services, Jira, Subversion (SVN), Agile, Jenkins, Maven, TestNG, Selenium, Java
- Contributed to and analyzed the business requirements, created testing strategies and testing plans, and prepared detailed test cases for the application under test (AUT).
- Developed data-driven test scripts as well as running these scripts for message processing, registration, and reports testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented and built a test automation framework based on Page Object Model, TestNG, and Selenium Webdriver.
- Contributed to the continuous integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- Performed defect reporting and bug tracking using JIRA and also followed up with the development team to verify bug fixes and updated bug status.