Verified Expert in Engineering
David is a highly skilled web development expert with over 12 years in the software development industry and over five years in web startups. His specialties are IT consulting, business+tech development, and team building, and he has an EMBA from Hult London.
Git, Vim Text Editor, Linux, Desktop, MacOS
The most amazing...
...system I've implemented is a service to tag files in your cloud storage and connect them to the records in your CRM by relevancy.
- Moved a SaaS startup from the development to growth phase (for Uploadcare).
- Created a technical foundation, assembled a tech team, and established an effective software development process (for Cloudfind).
- Designed and built the server-side portion of the VidiBee platform, driven by a REST API.
- Assembled an effective technical team.
- Implemented a feature-rich MVP within a short period of time.
- Implemented a high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested codebase.
- Implemented a back-end engine for psychometric tests.
- Implemented an image generation framework with text translation capabilities.
- Created a detailed PDF report generator based on DocBook templates and LaTeX engine.
- Maintained the technical side of i18n of the project, which was translated to 15 languages.
- Created a semi-automated avatar moderation framework based on volunteer feedback.
Technical Documentation Specialist
Geocell (Telia Sonera Group)
- Automated technical documentation generation.
- Created guidelines and best practices of data knowledge within the department.
- Prepared pre- and post-development technical documentation for all software systems built in-house.
- Implemented financial and HR software modules for the ERP platform.
- Designed and implemented a meta-language for accountants for creating custom accounting routines that was compiled to (and decompiled from) a plain VBA.
- Implemented a report generation and printing framework.
- Set up bi-directional data replication management module for the ERP system.
- Implemented data reporting for a loan management system.
- Implemented customizable bonus calculation system for loan officers.
- Set up a nationwide data replication system for loan management.
QA Architect at Lifespeed
Uploadcare, Google Analytics, LibreOffice, Git, Jekyll, Trac, Apache, RabbitMQ, Celery, Vim Text Editor, LaTeX, Microsoft Visual C++, Ansible, PDFtk, Solr, NGINX
Test-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Deployment
Linux, Ubuntu, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, MacOS, Desktop, Jakarta EE, OpenStack, Mashape
PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB
Data Analysis, Quality Assurance (QA), Digital Signatures, Big Data, Analytics, AsciiDoc, OCR
Jinja, Flask, .NET, Django, AngularJS
ImageMagick, PIL, Fabric, Twitter SDK, Instagram API, jQuery, FFmpeg, Matplotlib, React
EMBA Degree in Business Administration
Hult International Business School - London, UK
B.Sc. Degree in Computer Engineering
Georgian Technical University - Tbilisi, Georgia