CTO2020 - PRESENTNineyard
Technologies: Agile Software Development, Angular
- Managed the entire tech process from inception to going live.
- Created all sections of the Nineyard software with perfection and excellence.
- Supervised a team of tech professionals and enabled them to perform at their best.
Front-end Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance
- Developed the user interface at Comapreali.com using Docpad's static site generator.
- Built a full-featured CRM for Switch Energy electric and gas, using Angular 2 and web components.
- Contributed to freelance work and created and implemented front-end designs for web design agencies.
- Helped implement Bark Capital Financial's landing pages.
- Created a full portfolio website for JFB, LLC consulting firm, created to the exact specs of the designer.
- Configured the production environment with server caching and SSL certificates for performance and security.
Lead Front-end Developer2014 - PRESENTFabuwood Cabinetry
- Reconstructed the front-end codebase to be current and maintainable.
- Optimized a custom Angular web app to be mobile responsive and bug free.
- Led the team while constructing the content management systen for the main website and the Fabuview blog to be maintained by the marketing department.
- Developed a custom admin panel displaying data graphs combined from multiple sources and displayed it in a very useful and easy to understandable way using the D3.js framework.
- Implemented an internal warehouse software to enhance logistic processes.
- Used Snap.js and SVG to implement maintainable and reusable animation components so other developers can reuse them at a different time.
Lead Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Chester Noodles, Inc.
Technologies: WebRTC, SCSS, Web Components, Angular
- Developed a mobile Angular app to be used by the internal delivery fleet.
- Built a dashboard implementing analytics on performance bast on data collected from the app.
- Managed projects and handled QC testing for all software and programs.