HTML5 Developer in Brooklyn, United States
Front-end Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance
- Developed the user interface at Comapreali.com using Docpad's static site generator.
- Built a full-featured CRM for Switch Energy electric and gas, using Angular 2 and web components.
- Contributed to freelance work and created and implemented front-end designs for web design agencies.
- Helped implement Bark Capital Financial's landing pages.
- Created a full portfolio website for JFB, LLC consulting firm, created to the exact specs of the designer.
- Configured the production environment with server caching and SSL certificates for performance and security.
Lead Front-end Developer2014 - PRESENTFabuwood Cabinetry
- Reconstructed the front-end codebase to be current and maintainable.
- Optimized a custom Angular web app to be mobile responsive and bug free.
- Led the team while constructing the content management systen for the main website and the Fabuview blog to be maintained by the marketing department.
- Developed a custom admin panel displaying data graphs combined from multiple sources and displayed it in a very useful and easy to understandable way using the D3.js framework.
- Implemented an internal warehouse software to enhance logistic processes.
- Used Snap.js and SVG to implement maintainable and reusable animation components so other developers can reuse them at a different time.
Lead Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Chester Noodles, Inc.
Technologies: Angular, Web Components, SCSS, Web RTC
- Developed a mobile Angular app to be used by the internal delivery fleet.
- Built a dashboard implementing analytics on performance bast on data collected from the app.
- Managed projects and handled QC testing for all software and programs.
- Fabuwood Consumer Website (Development)http://fabuwood.com
Faubuwood.com is the main website presenting the brand's identity and information to the public. It was initially built with ASP.NET and Bootstrap, and was updated to use ASP.NET Core and clean, maintainable SCSS with Butter CMS for the blog and Angular for the dynamic sections of the site.
- Compare Ali (Development)http://compareali.com
Compare Ali is a website that utilizes the new technology of static site generators; contrary to how it was done in our day (to compile on the server), it's compiled in the development environment and embraces the same capabilities of server-side processing using EJS template engine and CoffeeScript pre-processing that enables the latest advances of the ECMA Script specs. With that, it achieves the unbelievable speed of 300ms load time from initial request to final render.
- How to Approach Design for Developers (Publication)Developers often think of design as less important than functionality. But time developers spend learning design principles is saved in the future when working with designers or on their own products.
FrameworksAngular, AngularJS, Next.js, Express.js
Libraries/APIsEJS, jQuery, Cmder, D3.js, React, Vue.js, Node.js, Snap.svg
ToolsDocpad, Now, Microsoft Visual Studio, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Google Analytics, Metalsmith, Webpack
ParadigmsSearch Engine Optimization (SEO), Functional Programming, Agile Software Development
PlatformsWindows, Firebase, Contentful, Xamarin, Azure
OtherMobile UI, Mobile Web, SVG