- Senior Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTReevoo
- Have been part of an international team developing reviews & ratings platform for for multichannel brands and retailers.
- Participated on transition from a monolithic Ruby on Rails application to the micro-services architecture.
- Using domain-driven design approach to address issues with large domain and inconsistent vocabulary.
- Created full text search based on ElasticSearch.
- Practise the continuos delivery software model.
- Senior Developer (Contractor)2012 - 2014Polarion Software
- Developed an integration platform based on the OSLC standard.
- Created project tracking and Scrum applications in Ember.js.
- Created an integration testing solution for Ember.js applications.
- Worked as part of an international team spread across several countries running Scrum.
- Developer, Consultant2011 - 2012Mycroft Mind
Technologies: Java, Esper EPL
- Developed a fuel fraud detection system to minimize losses in gas station networks.
- Created a series of plugins for complex event processing for a Clover ETL tool.
- Developed a general testing framework for complex event processing systems as part of my master thesis.
- Managed a team of developers working on an energy-efficient metering solution.
- Solved a research project on smart farming that involved processing data from various sensors and developing mathematical models.
- Senior Developer2010 - 2011Propeople
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Developed a cell phone eCommerce site on top of the Spree platform.
- Created a multi-site management tool based on Radiant CMS.
- Managed a team working on an eCommerce site for selling car tires.
- Created the website and newsletter system for a large company selling building materials.
- Supported the campaign of a health products reseller by managing a series of blogs and micro-sites.