Freelance Developer2012 - PRESENTDimslaev
- Built over 20 websites for businesses and individuals.
- Performed various front-end optimizations to improve page speed.
- Used CSS3 and Scripted Animation on numerous sites.
- Adapted layouts for mobile devices without existing responsive design.
- Developed custom WordPress themes.
- Integrated third-party APIs including marketing tools and social feeds.
- Developed the core product (online auctions) using two-way real-time communication with a Firebase database.
- Built a Node.js daemon to monitor auctions that are ending soon and update UI for all clients in real-time.
- Introduced better project architecture and folder structure.
- Transitioned to the latest version of React supporting hooks.
- Translated business needs into technical tasks on Trello.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Unilend (Crowdfunding for SME)
- Translated business needs into pixel-perfect landing pages and interactive UIs including charts and data tables.
- Improved operational efficiency by revamping the company's admin dashboard.
- Created a document viewer application with built-in image manipulation and text extraction using Ocrad.js.
- Documented new features, coding style, and best practices in Confluence.
- Optimized newsletter open rate by introducing new responsive email templates.
- Gathered information from user heatmaps to improve UI/UX.
- Developed a custom UI component to visualize active projects on the map.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017Storat Marketplace
- Converted designs of Storat.com into a responsive, cross-browser website with RTL support while ensuring great UX and performance.
- Acknowledged by senior management for saving thousands of dollars by integrating a mobile version in the website.
- Aided new product development during team meetings in Abu Dhabi and Bangalore.
- Developed a number of WordPress sites for high-value clients of Storat.com.
- Deployed static websites on AWS.