- Freelance Web Developer2012 - PRESENTDimslaev
- Developed and maintained responsive websites for various clients using a vast array of jQuery and WordPress plugins, CSS Frameworks, and API integrations.
- Improved the page speed and SEO on client websites as part of a commercially offered front-end optimization service.
- Customized and optimized HTML and WordPress themes.
- Integrated eCommerce solutions such as Ecwid and WooCommerce.
- Developed interactive UI applications that use the WebSocket protocol for real-time interactions with a server controlling physical devices.
- Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Unilend
- Created an admin dashboard for internal company use that greatly improved the way projects are created, and monitored by the different teams (sales / marketing / risk).
- Developed UI components with editable fields, data tables, interactive charts, and ajax dialogs.
- Integrated new responsive landing pages.
- Designed, coded, and tested responsive email templates.
- Optimized the UX of the main website, Unilend.fr, using research data from Hotjar.
- Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017Storat
- Integrated Storat.com's beta website using BEM architecture, Sass (7–1 Pattern), Bourbon, and Neat.
- Developed responsive UI forms with AJAX validation, and RTL support for user registration and product/store creation.
- Integrated two additional static HTML websites with cross-browser support, English and Arabic (RTL) versions, and PHP-powered signup forms.
- Aided in the conceptualization and development of new products during team meetings in Abu Dhabi and Bangalore.
- Developed a number of WordPress sites for VIP customers of Storat.com.
- Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Touch Awesome
- Developed a responsive, browser-compatible, and search engine optimized company website.
- Customized and optimized the front-ends and implemented the localization of HTML themes for portfolio sites and admin dashboards.