- Developed the core product (online auctions) using two-way real-time communication with a Firebase database.
- Transitioned to the latest version of React supporting hooks.
- Introduced better folder structure.
- Translated business needs into technical tasks on Trello.
- Sped up the delivery of the alpha version by simplifying and optimizing UI.
Front-end Developer2012 - PRESENTAn Online Freelance Agency
- Built over 20 websites for businesses and individuals.
- Improved conversion and bounce rates by optimizing front-end performance and user flow.
- Enhanced the brand experience by adding animation and motion design using GSAP and CSS3.
- Reduced costs by adapting layouts for mobile devices without existing responsive design.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Unilend (Crowdfunding for SME)
- Translated business needs into pixel perfect landing pages and interactive UIs including charts and data tables.
- Improved operational efficiency by revamping the company's admin dashboard.
- Created a document viewer application with built-in image manipulation and text extraction using Ocrad.js.
- Documented new features, coding style, and best practices in Confluence.
- Optimized newsletter open rate by introducing new responsive email templates.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017Storat Marketplace
- Converted designs of Storat.com into a responsive, cross-browser website with RTL support while ensuring great UX and performance.
- Acknowledged by senior management for saving thousands of dollars by integrating a mobile version in the website.
- Aided new product development during team meetings in Abu Dhabi and Bangalore.
- Developed a number of WordPress sites for high value clients of Storat.com.
- Deployed static websites on AWS.
- Platform (Development)https://plat4m.com
Technologies: Greensock (GSAP), CSS3, jQuery, ECMA 6, Three.js, Pipedrive
- Storat.com (Development)https://www.storat.com/
On this project, I was in charge of the HTML integration of Storat.com's beta version including a style guide, homepage, single listing, category, and search engine. In addition, I developed the AJAX-powered forms for user registration and profile, image upload and user store customization. I also implemented the Arabic version of the site with full RTL support.
Technologies: HTML5, Sass (BEM), jQuery, Bourbon Neat, Vue.js, Masonry
- Touch Awesome (Development)https://touchawesome.dimslaev.net
For Touch Awesome, I developed a responsive WordPress site with custom sliders, retina support, and a company blog optimized using Google Schema and Open Graph tags.
Technologies: Responsive (Mobile-first), GSAP, jQuery, WordPress, NPM Scripts
Libraries/APIsjQuery, GSAP, Node.js, React, Styled-components, REST APIs
ParadigmsResponsive Coding, Modular Development, SMACSS, BEM
OtherResponsive Design, Responsive Email Templates, Mobile First, Sketch to HTML, SVG
ToolsWebpack, Gulp.js, Create React App, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, GitHub, Jira, Basecamp, Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in Communications and Marketing2006 - 2010Hult University - London, UK