Verified Expert in Engineering
Dominik is a highly skilled and experienced developer who has been programming since 13. With a strong foundation in object-oriented programming, he pursued further education in the field, finishing his bachelor's degree in informatics and eventually landed a role as an Android developer, working with Java and Kotlin. However, Dominik's passion for innovation and decentralization led him to explore the emerging field of blockchain development, where he has become an expert in Rust and WASM.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I created and came up with was Sol2Ink, a transpiler from Solidity to ink!—eDSL on Rust for WASM smart contracts.
Head of Engineering
- Oversaw grant deliveries of our infrastructure products and managed developers working on our products.
- Developed an application that transpiles Solidity code into ink! code.
- Spoke at the sub0 developer conference about our infrastructure products.
- Led auditing team during auditing of an ink! smart contract application of an NFT marketplace based on the Aleph Zero blockchain.
- Provided support to users learning more about ink! smart contracts ecosystem.
- Conducted an audit of a decentralized exchange based on the Aleph Zero blockchain and ink! smart contract language.
- Led a collaboration between my company and partner company, including project and partnership management.
- Worked on transforming a lending platform from Solidity to ink!.
- Led developers in the development, testing, and delivery of two applications.
Senior Blockchain Engineer
- Worked on transforming a big decentralized exchange from Solidity language to ink! WASM smart contract language on Rust.
- Made a huge contribution to OpenBrush, the standard library for ink! WASM smart contracts on Rust.
- Came up with and created Sol2Ink, a transpiler based on Rust, which transpiles Solidity code to ink! code.
DOXXbet & K-BET, sro
- Participated in transforming legacy codebase from Java to Kotlin.
- Took part in transforming an old UI to a new UI that's more user-friendly.
- Wrote code for transferring user data from app to server and vice versa via REST API.
PROSOFT spol s.r.o.
- Developed an application used by the Slovak national railway company to manage employees' attendance and issue and verify travel tickets.
- Wrote unit tests for features and fixed bugs found by the unit tests.
- Played a key role in delivering the MVP of the application on time to the customer for testing without any critical issues. This required working many extra hours.
- Wrote back end for the application server to synchronize user local data with the server in Jakarta EE, utilizing Java server module.
PROSOFT spol s.r.o.
- Developed an Android app, written in C++ using Qt, that engine drivers in railway companies use to track their work, including what they did on their shift, note if something went wrong in their train, and keep track of train inventory.
- Worked on the front end of the Android application, using QML.
- Connected the front end with database data by writing SQL queries based on technical analysis done by the analyst.
Sol2Ink – Solidity Code Transpiler to ink!https://github.com/727-Ventures/sol2ink
OpenBrush - ink! Smart Contract Libraryhttps://github.com/727-Ventures/openbrush-contracts
Android Betting Apphttps://www.doxxbet.sk/sk
Android App for Slovak National Railway Company
Utilizing Advanced Data Structureshttps://github.com/coreggon11/data-structures-2/tree/main
The first project focused on RAM efficiency, applying a K-Dimensional tree to determine how many keys each node had. Nodes were then compared by the key based on the level of the actual node being compared. The second project focused on storing large amounts of data, for example, in databases, so it aimed at disk efficiency using extensible hashing. Data was stored in the structure with keys, which were translated to hash and stored in the corresponding blocks in memory. If the blocks were full, they were stored in a congesting file.
School Project for Swapping Courses Between Students
Android SDK, Parity Polkadot, Qt, Dagger, Unity, Unity3D, Next.js
Node.js, REST APIs, Web3.js, Google Maps API, RxJava, jQuery, React
Android Studio, Git, GitLab, Jira, IntelliJ, Gradle, GitHub, Slack, Jenkins, Mathematica, Redmine, Unity 5, Java Application Servers, CMake
Agile, Scrum, Unit Testing, Mobile Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Refactoring, Management, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), REST
Windows, Android, Blockchain, Ethereum, Mobile, MacOS, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Java EE, Linux, Docker, Web
OOP Designs, Algorithms, Data Structures, Bug Fixes, Crypto, Mobile App Development, Back-end, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), CI/CD Pipelines, Large-scale Projects, Lambda Functions, Programming, Full-stack, Debugging, Smart Contracts, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency, Architecture, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Gaming, ERC-20, ERC-721, Mobile Apps, Audits, User Interface (UI), Web Development, APIs, Game Development, User Authentication, Client/Server Networking, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Coroutines, Front-end, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Multithreading
JSON, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle SQL, NoSQL, Sybase, Databases, Relational Databases
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics
University of Žilina - Žilina, Slovakia